Sponsored

4/26 Build Week

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
From what I've read: 1.)More profitable vehicles get build first. 2.) Chips are used up now on customer orders first, both on the assembly line plus those that been sitting around.
My ETA has always been 5/1. Dealer however said realistically, middle of May. Gonna find out soon.
Not everything on ramp59 is long term storage. My previous trucks all ended up there in the past
It does appear to be ready for shipping, although it hasn't been "Released" yet and it dont show" Awaiting Shipment" either, which happens at the same time as "Released" shows up. This is the order things happened on my 2018 Plat....

dddddddddddddd.jpg
GREAT post. This is a great insight into the order process. Thanks a lot! It seems that it goes to Ramp 59 transport first then ramp 59 autoport. My guess is that folks that just sit on ramp 59 for extended periods of time don't get a ramp 59 autoport status. I'll check out this theory and make an edit with my findings.
Sponsored

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
My dealer sent me an undate that my truck is produced (blend date is 26/04)
but without chips...
it has to stay somewhere waiting...

This is my sad story, I hope your guys are different.

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
but without chips...

How do they know it doesn't have chips? If you don't have chips that means many of us likely will not have chips either....

shtraver

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f150 FX4, 2021 f150 lariat sport 5L
Yeah, I'm definitely kicking myself for adding the liner, as well.
If your window sticker says spray in bed liner with *accy* beside it, it means the dealer is installing, but I believe you dealer had to spec it that way.

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
If your window sticker says spray in bed liner with *accy* beside it, it means the dealer is installing, but I believe you dealer had to spec it that way.
Is that true about the liner? That's what mine says on my window sticker. If true, that'll save a few weeks!
"BEDLINER-TOUGHBED SPRAYIN*ACCY"

Sponsored

Drufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lead Foot Lariat
Is that true about the liner? That's what mine says on my window sticker. If true, that'll save a few weeks!
Or do they all say that since its done by the 3rd party down the street, not Ford itself? I have it on mine too. I am listed as "in production 4/21".

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
but without chips...

@Imagine XLS I'm curious as to want your ramp is listed as on your sticker. (or anyone else for that matter) Mine is:
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week ramp.JPG

shtraver

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Or do they all say that since its done by the 3rd party down the street, not Ford itself? I have it on mine too. I am listed as "in production 4/21".
Gerrard155
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week user_offline

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Accy stands for something installed by the dealer.

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
@Imagine XLS I'm curious as to want your ramp is listed as on your sticker. (or anyone else for that matter) Mine is:
ramp.JPG
Mine is CF29. Supposed to be scheduled to be built today but no updates to my window sticker since it was originally released on 4/22

Sponsored

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
ramp.JPG
Looks like cv2g is the destination code for Pennsylvania. It's hard to find the other codes, but I did cross reference yours with another window sticker destined for PA.

shtraver

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It's official. My Truck was born yesterday! Get that puppy on a truck...! Only 2 hours from me.

Tracking3.jpg
I noticed at the top of your window sticker where it says CERT it says ULT above it, and above TRD it says C. Maybe these are final checks before shipping the truck out. Mine was built on the 28th so Im hoping I see something similar on my window sticker tomorrow or the next day. I have no idea if it means anything or not but it is one difference between my window sticker and your. We'll see...

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Looks like cv2g is the destination code for Pennsylvania. It's hard to find the other codes, but I did cross reference yours with another window sticker destined for PA.
Thanks Matt, appreciate the info.
Sponsored