Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
order number Y328
Your window sticker is available , heated steering wheel
@Mark Fischer You may already know this but the Mach-E tracker is the same information you can get from any of the other trackers. The Mach-E, the tracker on this site, the official tracker from Ford, all pull from the same data set located here.
https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...=BP2.*&vin=1FTFW1E8XMKE05340&orderNumber=F011

Some update faster than others, but there is nothing special specifically with the Mach-E one.
Just replace the VIN and the Order number in the link. I used your info as a example.
Sponsored

Mark Fischer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford F350 4x4 7.3 ltr 163,000 mile trading
Occupation
Heavy Mechanic /US ARMY 35 YRS (ret)/ Caterpillar / Pacific gas Electric
If the window sticker

if the window sticker is available, it could be a sign of movement. Mine had the 10/31 end date, with no window sticker available, I checked one day and the window sticker was there, and the day after it showed it was built and the eta changed to 7/3! Fingers crossed yours will be out soon!
Right now plants have been pushing retail dealer orders and the special orders , I found this out by checking dealer lots for new f150s , and looking at window stickers and there dates. Dearborn plant was pushing retail orders while Kansas plant was shut down , so now they say Dearborn is shut down for 2022 conversion, so it might slow down again for later orders I waited 100 days before I found out that my production was a late June date, but was first given an April 14 date, dealers have minimal access to production updates .

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Right now plants have been pushing retail dealer orders and the special orders , I found this out by checking dealer lots for new f150s , and looking at window stickers and there dates. Dearborn plant was pushing retail orders while Kansas plant was shut down , so now they say Dearborn is shut down for 2022 conversion, so it might slow down again for later orders I waited 100 days before I found out that my production was a late June date, but was first given an April 14 date, dealers have minimal access to production updates .
Just to make sure we're all on the same page, retail orders = special orders (green window stickers). While Dearborn is pushing out a lot of retail orders, plenty of us have noticed that A LOT of stock orders are jumping ahead of retail orders; especially in May.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Just to make sure we're all on the same page, retail orders = special orders (green window stickers). While Dearborn is pushing out a lot of retail orders, plenty of us have noticed that A LOT of stock orders are jumping ahead of retail orders; especially in May.
I think what we saw was that in May, everything that rolled off the line Retail or Stock, got shipped out. My understanding, and this has been backed up by reports of Ford asking dealers for customer ID's, is that the priority for Retail orders was focused on the half built trucks sitting in the parking lots. Maybe I am wrong but that was my impression.

Sponsored

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
This is what I see can you show me where you see 10-25-2021 please

632FC91A-5BE0-4752-84FC-79FEC61A7796.png
some trackers show the complete 7 day ETA range while others don't. You can read what Roady said a few posts back to look at raw data that will show you your ETA range.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
This is what I see can you show me where you see 10-25-2021 please

632FC91A-5BE0-4752-84FC-79FEC61A7796.png
@Mikeyf150 The data from Ford includes a ETA start date and a ETA end date. Some trackers show the start date, some do not. The trackers from this site and Ford do not. If you check my link a couple posts above this, I provide a link to the raw data supplied by Ford. Just modify the link with your VIN and order number. Near the top, you will be able to see the ETA start and end. It will look like this:

"etaStartDate":"2021-10-25","etaEndDate":"2021-10-31"

Mikeyf150

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Retired
@Mikeyf150 The data from Ford includes a ETA start date and a ETA end date. Some trackers show the start date, some do not. The trackers from this site and Ford do not. If you check my link a couple posts above this, I provide a link to the raw data supplied by Ford. Just modify the link with your VIN and order number. Near the top, you will be able to see the ETA start and end. It will look like this:
Ok so that is a estimated eta date range . It first looked like that date was a production date which I saw that was April 29 2021 , so the 10-25-2021 is approx delivery
"etaStartDate":"2021-10-25","etaEndDate":"2021-10-31"

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Out of interest, for the people who received their trucks, how accurate was the end date? Did they arrive early, late or on the money? Thanks
So far, I have had several ETA's Two builds both ordered 3/16 4/29 Blend, 4/30 production, ETA 5/19, ETA 8/20, ETA 10/31 then updated to Built 6/9, ETA 6/24, picked up 6/22. Second one 4/28 blend, 4/29 production, ETA 5/19, ETA 8/20, ETA 10/31 was told by dealer that yesterday it moved from Chip Hold Status to Plant Status and we both believe that means it is back in the plant getting chips put in. Hope this answers your question.

Sponsored

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
So far, I have had several ETA's Two builds both ordered 3/16 4/29 Blend, 4/30 production, ETA 5/19, ETA 8/20, ETA 10/31 then updated to Built 6/9, ETA 6/24, picked up 6/22. Second one 4/28 blend, 4/29 production, ETA 5/19, ETA 8/20, ETA 10/31 was told by dealer that yesterday it moved from Chip Hold Status to Plant Status and we both believe that means it is back in the plant getting chips put in. Hope this answers your question.
Do we know that the trucks go back to the plant to have the chips installed? It's not something they can do out in the parking lot? I'm assuming the area where the chips go (under the dash?) were left partially disassembled to give easier access. But this is just my uneducated opinion.

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Thank you! So the truck you picked up on 6/22 beat the eta by 2 days? Did you pick up the same day as it arrived or did it come in sooner?

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Do we know that the trucks go back to the plant to have the chips installed? It's not something they can do out in the parking lot? I'm assuming the area where the chips go (under the dash?) were left partially disassembled to give easier access. But this is just my uneducated opinion.
NO clue, not sure about anything, I know Dearborn is supposedly going through a switch period to the '22 not sure if it means they are pulling them out of parking lot over to the plant to put in chips and load to rail, I know nothing. Dealer just said it is probably a sign it is moving and being finished when it went from "Chip Hold" to "Plant" on the status column that is not part of the tracker but part of the dealer view portal. This is the quote from the dealer last night " just checked Jay's truck. It is no longer showing chip hold status. It is showing plant status. " Then in texts said she believed it meant was sent back to plant for completion, don't know that means in the plant, plant parking lot, rail yard, etc.

Last edited:

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Thank you! So the truck you picked up on 6/22 beat the eta by 2 days? Did you pick up the same day as it arrived or did it come in sooner?
Same day it arrived. It arrived at 11:30 I was able to get it and leave at 5ish. They had to do PDI, wash it, sign paperwork, etc.

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Reason I ask is I have a 7/3 eta end date, I leave for a road trip on 7/1 and was hoping the truck would be here so I save the mileage on my 2016 which I am trading in. The range was 6/27 - 7/3. Was hoping for the first date!
Sponsored