Sponsored

4/26 Build Week

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
I DONT THINK SO TALKED TO ford California REGIONAL SALES REP GAVE HIM VIN AND HE COULD NOT FIND IT AT THE kc plant , they are double dribbling with my vin number , dealer sales manager was kicking me $2,000 grand if I kept my order , I work for for the power company that buys 600 to 800 trucks a years from this dealer , they were not happy with a plant with NO answers , oh well . VIN FTFW1E8XMKE05340 ORDER #F011 , THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHERE THIS TRUCK IS ,
His blend is 4/21 so it's built, just stuck with the rest of us.
Unfortunately, I think your truck is not yet built and fell into a weird grey area, which is why your dealer can't find it.

Kansas City trucks that were assigned a blend date prior to the plant shutdown on 4/19, where the actual blend date fell after the shutdown (in your case, 4/21), will not get an updated sticker with a new blend date until it's rescheduled at the plant, if at all.

The likely situation here is that your truck has to be rescheduled. It's still unclear for this specific scenario, how Ford is prioritizing the those 8-10 days of blend among the other trucks that were ordered after the shutdown and scheduled for the first week back.

If anything good can be said here, at least it's not sitting outside for months.
Sponsored

Mark Fischer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford F350 4x4 7.3 ltr 163,000 mile trading
Occupation
Heavy Mechanic /US ARMY 35 YRS (ret)/ Caterpillar / Pacific gas Electric
Unfortunately, I think your truck is not yet built and fell into a weird grey area, which is why your dealer can't find it.

Kansas City trucks that were assigned a blend date prior to the plant shutdown on 4/19, where the actual blend date fell after the shutdown (in your case, 4/21), will not get an updated sticker with a new blend date until it's rescheduled at the plant, if at all.

The likely situation here is that your truck has to be rescheduled. It's still unclear for this specific scenario, how Ford is prioritizing the those 8-10 days of blend among the other trucks that were ordered after the shutdown and scheduled for the first week back.

If anything good can be said here, at least it's not sitting outside for months.
Well I gave them till Jun 30 after that I was going to reorder .

Sponsored

ECGMAPPER

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Healthcare
Picked up my Platinum today. Ordered 3/2, production 4/30 “built” 6/13 Delivered to PA 6/18. So happy. No rust on rear, will be covering with some CRC inhibitor tomorrow.
Getting ceramic coat on this Smoked Quartz ASAP. A lot of compliments on this color already.

Mainly wanted to say that I was surprised I did get the $500 incentive in addition to all my original incentives. I’ve been unclear about the parameters, but something lead me to believe I did not qualify.

Thank you guys for all the info and support!

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
What is the forum tracker saying on your trucks?
Mine has shown consistently what is going on. It matches both the Ford Tracker and the info my dealer provides. When they were produced (4/29 adn 4/30) dealer said they were done and on chip hold. When my 4/30 shipped the Forum Tracker, Ford Tracker, and Dealer all had it shipped on 6/9. All 3 showed and ETA of 6/24. Looks like it will be delivered to me the 21st or 22nd. The other still has 10/31 in all 3 locations.

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
Picked it up today but has to go back on Monday for the bed liner. No real rust on the diff and a blast to drive. Now I need to figure out all of the controls.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week IMG_20210619_123145520_HDR

Sponsored

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
Mine has shown consistently what is going on. It matches both the Ford Tracker and the info my dealer provides. When they were produced (4/29 adn 4/30) dealer said they were done and on chip hold. When my 4/30 shipped the Forum Tracker, Ford Tracker, and Dealer all had it shipped on 6/9. All 3 showed and ETA of 6/24. Looks like it will be delivered to me the 21st or 22nd. The other still has 10/31 in all 3 locations.
Spray in bed liner option?

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Spray in bed liner option?
No.

2021 F-150 4X4 SUPERCREW EXTERIOR
145" WHEELBASE
CARBONIZED GRAY METALLIC 4/29(is still on hold) Velicity Blue 4/30(being delivered)
2.7L V6 ECOBOOST
IELEC TEN-SPEED AUTO W/TOW
BLACK SPORT 40/CONSOLE/40

EQUIPMENT GROUP 301A
XLT SERIES
8-WAY POWER DRIVERS SEAT
ELECTRONIC AUTO TEMP CONTROL
SIRIUS XM RADIO
SYNC 4
2.7L V6 ECOBOOST
ELECTRONIC LOCK RR AXLE
6600# GVWR PACKAGE
LINER-TRAY STYLE-NO CARPET MAT
ONBOARD 400W OUTLET
CLASS IV TRAILER HITCH
MIRROR MAN FOLD W/POWER GLASS
FX4 OFF-ROAD PACKAGE
SKID PLATES
XLT SPORT APPEARANCE PACKAGE
275/65R 18 OWL ALL-TERRAIN .
18" 6-SPOKE GLOSS BLACK WHEEL

minirx7

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat Sport 502A Screw Max Tow 3.5L
Pick up Monday!!
Lucky you.. I was sent a text message from my dealer today saying my truck was ready! Only to find out that it was someone elses truck! DAMN IT
Sponsored