Sponsored

3.0 lariat vs 3.5 lariat thoughts

Infotroll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 2022
Ok folks trying to decided on which one thoughts on pro or cons . A couple factors to think It would be a daily driver 35k miles a year. So mpg is important . Will be towing in the next year a jeep/trailer about 7k plus family of 5 etc and at times a 7200lbs camper . Superduty is not an option sold mine years ago . Truck details SCREW fx4 Max tow package 501a spray in Bedliner tailgate step (cause you need it when jumping gets old )
Sponsored

DaHealey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Ok folks trying to decided on which one thoughts on pro or cons . A couple factors to think It would be a daily driver 35k miles a year. So mpg is important . Will be towing in the next year a jeep/trailer about 7k plus family of 5 etc and at times a 7200lbs camper . Superduty is not an option sold mine years ago . Truck details SCREW fx4 Max tow package 501a spray in Bedliner tailgate step (cause you need it when jumping gets old )
7200 lbs trailer + family of 5 means you need every bit of payload possible. Option the truck to maximize that. I think that means a 157 WB 3.5EB with few options.

OP
OP

Infotroll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 2022
Thanks I am leaning toward 3.0 after see the last vide but agree on the options
Sponsored