3.0 "In Production" (?)

jpmtz

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
The Ford tracker site had been showing "Order Confirmed" (3/29/2021); this morning its move to the "In Production" spot. It reads "Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, try out the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page." I clicked the tab for the window sticker and this pops up, "The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle." (I'm thinking I may get my truck sometime before Christmas.)
Sponsored

SFD9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor, 2021 f-150 on order
Occupation
Self
Same. Mine has confirmation on 11/17 & went “in production” on 5/3 & still says that. But I do have a window sticker available

SFD9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor, 2021 f-150 on order
Occupation
Self
Progress;
Was scheduled for delivery 6/11 but still said in production. Thursday it changed to delivery 9/4 & in production. I was livid, called my salesman for answers, was about ready to cancel my order, did not really want a truck that sat in the sun all summer in a Detroit parking lot!!

Saturday it changed to 6/29 delivery and ‘awaiting shipment’.

OP
OP

jpmtz

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
Progress;
Was scheduled for delivery 6/11 but still said in production. Thursday it changed to delivery 9/4 & in production. I was livid, called my salesman for answers, was about ready to cancel my order, did not really want a truck that sat in the sun all summer in a Detroit parking lot!!

Saturday it changed to 6/29 delivery and ‘awaiting shipment’.
Yup, by Christmas would be nice!
Sponsored