Sponsored

2nd 14th gen On Order!

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
I really hate that I'm starting this process over again but here we are! :ROFLMAO:

Put my name down on an unscheduled stock order that was ordered in June. I absolutely love my 2021 and the new generation as a package but this is what I wanted from the start and ended up settling for gas with less options to get the truck built faster which I regret. I doubt it will get built due to balance out on the diesel (and balance out on 2021 shortly) but there's a slim hopeful chance that since it was ordered before the cutoff it could get picked up. I'd love to snag one of the last diesels before they're gone completely as this would be a very long term truck for me.

Ford F-150 2nd 14th gen On Order! Capture.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
I really hate that I'm starting this process over again but here we are! :ROFLMAO:

Put my name down on an unscheduled stock order that was ordered in June. I absolutely love my 2021 and the new generation as a package but this is what I wanted from the start and ended up settling for gas with less options to get the truck built faster which I regret. I doubt it will get built due to balance out on the diesel (and balance out on 2021 shortly) but there's a slim hopeful chance that since it was ordered before the cutoff it could get picked up. I'd love to snag one of the last diesels before they're gone completely as this would be a very long term truck for me.

Capture.PNG
Unless you ordered before July 16th, I seriously doubt you'll get they diesel. That was the cutoff day.
Ford F-150 Ditches Power Stroke Diesel V-6 Engine (caranddriver.com)

OP
OP
HCFX

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
The truck was ordered with the diesel on June 6th for dealer stock so here's hoping ?

I'm with you though. I doubt it.
It's a possibility then. But if it doesn't get built this year.....

OP
OP
HCFX

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
It's a possibility then. But if it doesn't get built this year.....
If it doesn't get scheduled by October it's safe to say it won't get built which will probably push me to a 6.7 Powerstroke next year.
Sponsored