'23 Lariat front emblem with camera and no washer

adamperry72

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat
I'm having the hardest time finding the part number for the front emblem on my Lariat. It has the camera but no washer (they removed it in '23). I assume I could remove the grille from the truck and take it all apart to try and find the part number on the back of them emblem, but wanted to check with the forum first to see if anyone might know the part number or has had success ordering one. The dealer was no help when looking up my VIN, they kept coming back with the part number that has the washer.

Thanks!
Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
I thought it is same emblem just with a non-washer plug that attaches to it.

OP
OP

adamperry72

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat
I wish it was. It definitely does not have the plug.
Ford F-150 '23 Lariat front emblem with camera and no washer IMG_4563.JPG

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I'm having the hardest time finding the part number for the front emblem on my Lariat. It has the camera but no washer (they removed it in '23). I assume I could remove the grille from the truck and take it all apart to try and find the part number on the back of them emblem, but wanted to check with the forum first to see if anyone might know the part number or has had success ordering one. The dealer was no help when looking up my VIN, they kept coming back with the part number that has the washer.

Thanks!
Do not remove your grill to get the number, it will not do you any good. I am in the process of putting the 360 camera system on my truck and this is the one I bought off eBay. Even if you try and run the number on the back nothing comes back. That's nuts that the parts guy can not even get you the right part number for your truck.
Ford F-150 '23 Lariat front emblem with camera and no washer thumbnail_IMG_1061
Ford F-150 '23 Lariat front emblem with camera and no washer s-l1600

OP
OP

adamperry72

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat
Thank you sir! I'll work with that part number to get what I need. Appreciate the help!

Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Numbers on back of parts are not the part numbers they are engineering numbers or something like that. I was trying to locate a part once and that's what I was told. Dealers can't lookup the parts with the numbers on the back it's for Ford internal use.

OP
OP

adamperry72

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat
Numbers on back of parts are not the part numbers they are engineering numbers or something like that. I was trying to locate a part once and that's what I was told. Dealers can't lookup the parts with the numbers on the back it's for Ford internal use.
Had no idea, that's really good to know!

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Had no idea, that's really good to know!
It's also freaking annoying.
I can't remember what I was looking for, I think it was a plastic interior piece. I was getting frustrated not finding it online and had to be told that number does no good. 🤦‍♂️
Sponsored