Sponsored

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
OK, even after watching the Long McArthur feed, it isn't super clear about what is going down this week. I think it is safe to say that if your order has tow/haul or max tow then your order is what they are looking to schedule this week. There may be something else that limits that, but it certainly appears that they are going to focus on those orders in this scheduling week.

That said, this sounds like a big week for KR and Plats since tow/haul is standard on those trims. There are only 5.9K unscheduled orders left, so it is really getting down to constraints holding back those of us still waiting to get scheduled. I haven't seen a specific constraint list this week and Long McArthur did not reference any as well.

In short, I can't see any direct impediment to my KR order getting scheduled this week. Now let's all watch it not get scheduled this week.

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150 Lariat 502A
Occupation
Engineering/Commercial Construction
OK, even after watching the Long McArthur feed, it isn't super clear about what is going down this week. I think it is safe to say that if your order has tow/haul or max tow then your order is what they are looking to schedule this week. There may be something else that limits that, but it certainly appears that they are going to focus on those orders in this scheduling week.

That said, this sounds like a big week for KR and Plats since tow/haul is standard on those trims. There are only 5.9K unscheduled orders left, so it is really getting down to constraints holding back those of us still waiting to get scheduled. I haven't seen a specific constraint list this week and Long McArthur did not reference any as well.

In short, I can't see any direct impediment to my KR order getting scheduled this week. Now let's all watch it not get scheduled this week.
Has Chip said if you are previewing yet or not? Obviously you have tow/haul but not the axle being a PB. That would be the only thing that wouldn’t fit exactly with what they want.

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Has Chip said if you are previewing yet or not? Obviously you have tow/haul but not the axle being a PB. That would be the only thing that wouldn’t fit exactly with what they want.
I haven't asked him this week. Trying a new strategy.

Sponsored

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150 Lariat 502A
Occupation
Engineering/Commercial Construction

WhatsGolden07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escape; 2024 F150 Lariat PB (Ordered)
Did anyone get scheduled today? If so, what was your Trim and equipment group?
Very quiet here today...I haven't had anything come through on my side, but it's not like I was expecting to necessarily be scheduled this week. Just waiting anxiously here.

jmorange44

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat PB (ordered)
Very quiet here today...I haven't had anything come through on my side, but it's not like I was expecting to necessarily be scheduled this week. Just waiting anxiously here.
Couldn’t have said it better myself lol

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No one has reported getting scheduled. Weird.

Sponsored

bootstraps

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F150
No one has reported getting scheduled. Weird.
I think I heard that retail orders are prioritized for the beginning of each month...since they're scheduling for the 2nd week in May - I'm wondering that maybe the focus is on Stock/dealer orders instead of retail. Who really knows at this point...Ford really has dropped the ball on this MY

stayFrosty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I was expecting/hoping this would be the week I’d finally get scheduled, but unfortunately have not heard anything. Called Granger and haven’t been previewed, even with having the max tow they’re looking for this week. Crazy that it’s taken this long to even schedule considering how many f150s are built each month and only ~6k USOB

-Lariat 5.0L 502A, BAP, BUP, 3.73 Max Tow
-Ordered 10/18
Sponsored