Sponsored

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
If we are both Granger orders, both PB’s, both priority 10’s, and you ordered way earlier, how did I make the preview list and you didn’t?

After listening to Tim at LongMcarthur last night, it seems like Ford will move people wherever to fit what they need that day. Did Ford just need a few Platinum builds instead of KR’s?
BTW: That antimatter Platinum looks waaay killer.
Sponsored

OshKosh22

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lariat PB BAP
Occupation
Banking
Question - I have placed on order on 11/6/23 for a Platinum 702a, PAT, PB - priority 19 and yet have to received to be scheduled.. No VIN yet... I know what is happening with PAT and all orders but I should have received a scheduled date.. NO?
No clue. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why some get built regardless of order date...I'm just trying to be patient like everyone else

L33der

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 LARIAT FX4 (Ordered)
Occupation
IT, Dog Musher

Geerubb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
12 f150 fx4
This is all new to me - so I'm a bit confused. I put in for the PAT delete and was shortly after scheduled (4/22). Does this mean they removed the delete - so I get the PAT? Or is that only for non-scheduled trucks?

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150 Lariat 502A
Occupation
Engineering/Commercial Construction
BTW: That antimatter Platinum looks waaay killer.
Thanks! I’m losing a lot of value by not switching to KR, but I just love this look too much to swap.

Sponsored

Dakar09

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 FPace SVR, '50 Ford F-1, '65 Ford Galaxie 500
Question - I have placed on order on 11/6/23 for a Platinum 702a, PAT, PB - priority 19 and yet have to received to be scheduled.. No VIN yet... I know what is happening with PAT and all orders but I should have received a scheduled date.. NO?
This seems odd to me. I think most guys who ordered back then have gotten their orders "accepted" and a VIN granted, but maybe not scheduled. Have you reached out to your dealer?

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
This seems odd to me. I think most guys who ordered back then have gotten their orders "accepted" and a VIN granted, but maybe not scheduled. Have you reached out to your dealer?
You won’t get your VIN until your order is scheduled. Getting scheduled can be affected by things like part constraints (PAT), priority code, percentage of your trim level that they decide to build or even your dealers allocations.

If you order from a dealer with limited F-150 allocations, you could end up waiting a while. It’s not really a first in-first out situation.

There are many variables at play. It sucks and it’s an opaque process. If you ordered in September when they opened the order banks, you ordered without knowing when Ford would start first scheduling and secondly, assembling your vehicle. So, in the current MY, you waited 3 months before they changed over.

If you look at my sig, you’ll see that I waited 3 months just to be scheduled after placing my order DURING the actual MY production. In other words, I received my VIN and build week 3 days after they started accepting orders for the 2023s.

This isn’t to minimize your frustration, but to show that there are many variables at play even without “QA” issues. I wish you all the best in waiting for your orders. I’m here rooting for all of you.

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
I am a 10/3 order and I have not been scheduled and I have no VIN so he's in good company (mine's a month older). The PAT is a big reason why the high trims have been delayed. I take it from his post that he did not take the 63x delete code. That would explain a bit of his delay. Now he has a PB order and PBs are constrained. Basically, like me, he went from one delay into another delay. Now why he wasn't scheduled Job 1, I dunno. Probably at a dealer with limited allocations. But all you have to do is look at what has shown up on the lots thus far - STX, XL and a few Lariats - to see Ford has slow rolled all of the top trims, likely because of the PAT.

jmorange44

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat PB (ordered)
This is all new to me - so I'm a bit confused. I put in for the PAT delete and was shortly after scheduled (4/22). Does this mean they removed the delete - so I get the PAT? Or is that only for non-scheduled trucks?
You will not have the PAT, the removal code can’t be taken off of any orders that were already scheduled.

Sponsored

OscarMike128

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ford F-150 XLT sport, 24 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Project Manager
Orders with PAT have not yet been scheduled. Rumor has it they will start scheduling them soon but have not yet.

spupczyk

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Raptor on order. 2016 Tacoma 2022 Indian
Occupation
Police Officer
I just placed my order today for a raptor after the order I had for a ranger raptor I was told was unlikely to be built.

Mikeyf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018, F150 Lariat, 4X4 supercrew, 5.0L V8
Occupation
Retired, part time rancher
This was posted last week…
Ford F-150 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (3/21/24) for Production Weeks 4/29 - 5/6 IMG_0063

Mach170stg

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 F-150 Platinum 157" / '24 F-150 Platinum 157"
Occupation
Corporate Aviation
This was posted last week…
IMG_0063.jpeg
If you have a higher level trim that is stuck in production, with the bed utility package; The PAT will be installed. That's the hold up for the upper level trucks.

There are a few Lariat's and one Platinum Plus with a basic tail gate out in the wild already. Most likely 63X option delete trucks. I did not see the 63X reflected on the window stickers of those truck already in the wild.

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150 Lariat 502A
Occupation
Engineering/Commercial Construction
If you have a higher level trim that is stuck in production, with the bed utility package; The PAT will be installed. That's the hold up for the upper level trucks.

There are a few Lariat's and one Platinum Plus with a basic tail gate out in the wild already. Most likely 63X option delete trucks. I did not see the 63X reflected on the window stickers of those truck already in the wild.
I think all the trucks we see now are job 1’s. The job 2’s, including the 63X trucks, should start building on April 1st.
Sponsored