First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 XL on order 67 Dodge Coronet 440
Occupation
Retired
Why is it that all performance trucks have to be large 4 door cab trucks with short beds on them? Raptor/Tremor/TRX all are frigging station wagons minus the back roof. Just me, but a performance vehicle was always smaller, lightweight body and large engine. Anyone remember the original Lightning? Only config was standard cab short bed and it sold like crazy.

I know I could always get a Coyote in a standard cab short bed, ship it to Roush and let them go at it. Unfortunately the days are gone before "packages" where you could mix and match what you wanted instead of having to buy a entire package for a single option in it.
Sponsored

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost FX-4 6½
Occupation
Software Algorithms
Why is it that all performance trucks have to be large 4 door cab trucks with short beds on them? Raptor/Tremor/TRX all are frigging station wagons minus the back roof. Just me, but a performance vehicle was always smaller, lightweight body and large engine. Anyone remember the original Lightning? Only config was standard cab short bed and it sold like crazy.

I know I could always get a Coyote in a standard cab short bed, ship it to Roush and let them go at it. Unfortunately the days are gone before "packages" where you could mix and match what you wanted instead of having to buy a entire package for a single option in it.
Yep. I'd be fine with the two door shown with the hidden rear door access … not doubt a lot less weight and I use the bed, not the rear seats (and the cabin would still be plenty big enough for lay-flat seats for example. Cheaper, light, better mpg, easy to use in the city, better off-road … and it's not as if Ford couldn't add another variant of the F-150 to the 20+ already available.
I think this body with a blown V8 and hybrid (and front diff lock and detachable sway bars and Tremor suspension, and … )
This with blown V8, hybrid and tow mirrors would be worth updating:
Ford F-150 2022 Ford Street Performance F-150 Supercharged V8 Debuts at SEMA 2021 1635993152872

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
Just saw this thread after seeing the one with the Bronze wheels. this truck was shown as well.

I wish ford would offer this grill for those who dont have tremor hoods lying around.

I'm sure its just a wrapped grill but theres a chance its a one-off concept.
It would be nice for those would want to go the OEM route instead of a wrap or tremor grill with notch

Ford F-150 2022 Ford Street Performance F-150 Supercharged V8 Debuts at SEMA 2021 Truck Grill
Sponsored