Sponsored

flyboy52219

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I just have to say I am so pleased with how my mods turned out. I did a tuned by ford fox 2.0 level and cognito UCAs with fifteen52 traverse 17”, 0 offset, with 285/75r17 ridge grapplers. I love the look, gas mileage has gone down but I haven’t got the speedo adjusted yet so I don’t know for sure what I’m actually getting, but otherwise I am stoked with the driveability. Part of the mileage probably has to do with the fact I’m not driving like I’m on an eco-run anymore lol. Anyway just wanted to share!
Beautiful mods! Love that color too. Just had a few things changed since I have been riding stock since purchasing my 2021 new. 2” level, Rough Country SF1 flares, and now 18” Weld Ledge 6s with some Goodyear Duratrac’s.
Ford F-150 2021 Leveled & modified Powerboost build IMG_5017
Ford F-150 2021 Leveled & modified Powerboost build IMG_6483
Ford F-150 2021 Leveled & modified Powerboost build IMG_6491
Sponsored

OP
OP
Adronm

Adronm

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 f150 xlt powerboost
I keep coming back to look at your modifications. They are awesome and causing me to go down the rabbit hole with ideas. Did you do the modifications (leveling) yourself? If not is the dealership the best place to inquire? Love the modifications.
I had a 4x4 shop do it. My understanding is the dealer may object to putting on parts technically for a different model year. Honestly it seems like they just need to brand it for the heavier Powerboost.

OP
OP
Adronm

Adronm

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 f150 xlt powerboost
Beautiful mods! Love that color too. Just had a few things changed since I have been riding stock since purchasing my 2021 new. 2” level, Rough Country SF1 flares, and now 18” Weld Ledge 6s with some Goodyear Duratrac’s.
IMG_5017.jpg
IMG_6483.jpeg
IMG_6491.jpeg
Looks great!

Fab_r6

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 xlt fx4 3.5 ecoboost
IMG_5017.jpg
IMG_6483.jpeg
IMG_6491.jpeg
Looks good. What tire size u go with. And offset. Also is your 2 in a true level. Or do you still have a small rake ?

flyboy52219

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Looks good. What tire size u go with. And offset. Also is your 2 in a true level. Or do you still have a small rake ?
½" Lower in front. So not a true level but can't tell without a tape measure. Ready Lift Leveling Kit. 275/70/18. Wheel has a 0 offset. I also believe you can get the wheels with a -12 offset too.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Adronm

Adronm

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 f150 xlt powerboost
Super awesome build! I was going to get the same wheels but opted for the range HD instead. After seeing yours it looks like I’ll have to up my tire size
IMG_1843.jpeg
Very nice!

Sponsored

Pale.Rider

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost Lariat
Glad I found this thread! I’d like to level my ‘22 PBand throw on some 18’s with a more aggressive tire. Still trying to decide what route to go for the suspension to get rid of the “grandpa look” truck while not rubbing with the new wheel/tire setup.

OP
OP
Adronm

Adronm

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 f150 xlt powerboost
Glad I found this thread! I’d like to level my ‘22 PBand throw on some 18’s with a more aggressive tire. Still trying to decide what route to go for the suspension to get rid of the “grandpa look” truck while not rubbing with the new wheel/tire setup.
I’m super happy with the “tuned by ford” level kit for the 15-20. I was a bit hesitant about putting something not “intended” for my truck on but turns out it’s really just the spring rates and shock internals for a heavier truck, which the powerboost is so it works out great. I’m not sure if the UCAs were absolutely necessary but I am happy I did them and the cognitos are rad. Couldn’t be happier with the set up :)

Pale.Rider

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost Lariat
I’m super happy with the “tuned by ford” level kit for the 15-20. I was a bit hesitant about putting something not “intended” for my truck on but turns out it’s really just the spring rates and shock internals for a heavier truck, which the powerboost is so it works out great. I’m not sure if the UCAs were absolutely necessary but I am happy I did them and the cognitos are rad. Couldn’t be happier with the set up :)
Are you talking about part number M18000F15AA with the Fox shocks? That’s all I’m finding, and if I can mimic the stance your truck has, it would be perfect. Seriously considering the Black Rhino Rapid in 18”, but they’re a +12 offset and I’m wondering if a 0 offset might offer a bit more room so the tires don’t rub? Either would offer a more aggressive stance as they push the wheels further from the hub.

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Are you talking about part number M18000F15AA with the Fox shocks? That’s all I’m finding, and if I can mimic the stance your truck has, it would be perfect. Seriously considering the Black Rhino Rapid in 18”, but they’re a +12 offset and I’m wondering if a 0 offset might offer a bit more room so the tires don’t rub? Either would offer a more aggressive stance as they push the wheels further from the hub.
+12 offset will provide more space to not rub! I’m running 17 by 9 +12, it’s the perfect offset for these trucks!
Sponsored