Sponsored

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
2021 CAW Raptor style LED Amber Grilled Light kit for the Lariat has now been added to the website.

2021 F150 with Lariat Grille Custom Auto Works Raptor Style LED Amber Grille Light Kit 2021 LR

Ford F-150 2021 F150 with Lariat Grille Custom Auto Works Raptor Style LED Amber Grille Light Kit 2021 LR 1629148096835

2021 F150 Raptor-Style Grille Light Features:
  • Gives your Lariat Raptor-style grille lights in no time
  • Complete bracket with three amber LEDs
  • Bolts on to stock grilles without drilling
  • Waterproof LED boards
  • Easy to use plug-and-play harness
  • Backed by a 5-year Limited Warranty
Aggressive and Easy Upgrade for Your Truck
If you're looking for a subtle and classy lighting upgrade for your 2021 F150 Lariat with an OE-style look, then this Custom Auto Works Raptor SVT-Style Grille Light Kit is perfect for you. This complete lighting package features three amber lights mounted on a bolt-on bracket that gives your "standard" F150 the aggressive looks of an SVT Raptor with absolutely no hassles. All three lights come pre-installed in the heavy-duty bracket, allowing you to bolt this kit on behind your truck's grille, wire the lights in, and get going in only a few minutes. The kit comes standard with a plug-and-play harness for an extremely easy install. Complete Raptor-Style Grille Light Kit
Custom Auto Work's SVT Raptor-Style Grille Light Kit comes with everything you need for a quick and easy install. The bracket that's included with each kit comes with an adjustable slider that allows you to perfectly line up the lights with your truck's stock or aftermarket grille without doing any custom modifications. The lights come with a full wiring harness that hooks into your truck's running lights to give these grille lights power as soon as you turn on the ignition. The lights themselves are completely waterproof and are DOT-Approved for street use. The light kits even comes backed by a 5-year Limited Warranty.
2021 F150 Fitment: this Raptor-Style Grille Light Kit will only fit 2021 F150s with a stock Lariat grilles. This kit will not fit models with XL, STX, XLT, Limited, or Platinum Grilles. A version for XL and XLT Grilles is available here.
Sponsored

Sentinel1201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
This is a cool mod. Would love to see more pictures of this installed - day time photo looks quite different from night time.

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
Am I tripping, or is that 4 LEDs?

Ford F-150 2021 F150 with Lariat Grille Custom Auto Works Raptor Style LED Amber Grille Light Kit 2021 LR 8CF1F731-458E-445E-A2E9-FB30929D3E45

Ford F-150 2021 F150 with Lariat Grille Custom Auto Works Raptor Style LED Amber Grille Light Kit 2021 LR F75D063E-16D2-448F-B010-146B19CD52F3

The problem with 4, is that 3 is an actual legal requirement for vehicles over 7' wide:

Ford F-150 2021 F150 with Lariat Grille Custom Auto Works Raptor Style LED Amber Grille Light Kit 2021 LR 44F44976-9C0F-41F8-AA04-9ACAD7FDAFBA

Front facing amber lights that aren't clearance lights or turn signals will totally get you pulled over and ticketed by a bored cop in coastal cities and middle of nowhere flyover towns.

They're also technically supposed to be above the windshield, yet somehow Ford got away with having them in the grille.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That is 4 as 3 will not space out on that grille. 3 is the legal "requirement" on a vehicle over 80" The trucks these are made for are not over 80" so they are not missing the requirement they are added marker light. Could likely be argued they are not allowed but they are marker lights not flood lights so chanced of that are slim. (in my opinion)

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
And there is a 3 light kit for the XL/Xlt as that spacing works in those grilles.

Ford F-150 2021 F150 with Lariat Grille Custom Auto Works Raptor Style LED Amber Grille Light Kit 2021 LR 1629314009369

Sponsored

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
So does the wiring harness plug into the harness for the headlights? Could we see a picture of the actual kit. I don’t see it on your site. Just wondering how much extra wires would be laying around in the front of the engine compartment is all. Also. The drop down to order has 3 selections. Factory, LED and Halogen. What if I have my factory LEDs? Which one do I pick?Thank you!

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So does the wiring harness plug into the harness for the headlights? Could we see a picture of the actual kit. I don’t see it on your site. Just wondering how much extra wires would be laying around in the front of the engine compartment is all. Also. The drop down to order has 3 selections. Factory, LED and Halogen. What if I have my factory LEDs? Which one do I pick?Thank you!
Ford F-150 2021 F150 with Lariat Grille Custom Auto Works Raptor Style LED Amber Grille Light Kit 2021 LR 1629476776897

That is the light kit with wiring above, it has its own harness and a y-adapter to plug into the factory harness.

As far as the headlight dropdown "factory headlights" is just the title of the options you can pick either halogen or led, in your case led.

Hope that helps.
Frank

Ford F-150 2021 F150 with Lariat Grille Custom Auto Works Raptor Style LED Amber Grille Light Kit 2021 LR 1629476739931

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
How difficult are these to install? I always get gun shy when it comes with electronics and vehicles haha.

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plug and play electrically so that a plus. I like to believe they are pretty easy/straight forward but obviously depends on everyone's abilities. I don't have a video on the 21 yet but you can look at the older install video to gauge for yourself.

Sponsored

69RVNVET

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Screw Lariat 3.5 Eco Oxford White
Occupation
retired
Purchased the 4 led bar for a 2021 Lariat. Checked led headlights when ordering. Went to install and found out the provided plug and play harness DOES NOT FIT if you have dynamic led headlights.
You need a different harness. Talked directly to the vendor who shipped it. Custom auto works store. Very nice gentleman. Said he would work with me.
Said the harness is an extra $30. Which would of caused me to look elsewhere.
So Stage3 needs to update their site.
Also the installation directions are not quite correct for a 2021 Lariat.
Product is nice and well built. Will update when I receive the correct harness.
This evening ALL of a sudden the dynamic led option is on the site and statement saying they are not plug and play. Must splice it in. ??? Vendor must of called them. They are a drop ship company and really have no customer service. Also wish I would of read their reviews first. Not good.

Last edited:

Clutch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
2021 CAW Raptor style LED Amber Grilled Light kit for the Lariat has now been added to the website.

2021 F150 with Lariat Grille Custom Auto Works Raptor Style LED Amber Grille Light Kit 2021 LR
1629148096835.png

2021 F150 Raptor-Style Grille Light Features:
  • Gives your Lariat Raptor-style grille lights in no time
  • Complete bracket with three amber LEDs
  • Bolts on to stock grilles without drilling
  • Waterproof LED boards
  • Easy to use plug-and-play harness
  • Backed by a 5-year Limited Warranty
Aggressive and Easy Upgrade for Your Truck
If you're looking for a subtle and classy lighting upgrade for your 2021 F150 Lariat with an OE-style look, then this Custom Auto Works Raptor SVT-Style Grille Light Kit is perfect for you. This complete lighting package features three amber lights mounted on a bolt-on bracket that gives your "standard" F150 the aggressive looks of an SVT Raptor with absolutely no hassles. All three lights come pre-installed in the heavy-duty bracket, allowing you to bolt this kit on behind your truck's grille, wire the lights in, and get going in only a few minutes. The kit comes standard with a plug-and-play harness for an extremely easy install. Complete Raptor-Style Grille Light Kit
Custom Auto Work's SVT Raptor-Style Grille Light Kit comes with everything you need for a quick and easy install. The bracket that's included with each kit comes with an adjustable slider that allows you to perfectly line up the lights with your truck's stock or aftermarket grille without doing any custom modifications. The lights come with a full wiring harness that hooks into your truck's running lights to give these grille lights power as soon as you turn on the ignition. The lights themselves are completely waterproof and are DOT-Approved for street use. The light kits even comes backed by a 5-year Limited Warranty.
2021 F150 Fitment: this Raptor-Style Grille Light Kit will only fit 2021 F150s with a stock Lariat grilles. This kit will not fit models with XL, STX, XLT, Limited, or Platinum Grilles. A version for XL and XLT Grilles is available here.
Installed this today, had a little trouble pulling grille out enough to slide behind even with the shutter bolts loosened all the way. With Lariat grille there is enough room to slide it in from the front of the grille and then just feed the wires to behind the headlight. Make make install easier for someone else

hescottbeats

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
hvac tech
well phooey, i got so excited and ordered these. i chose the option for dynamic bending lights as that’s what i’ve got, then saw the comment about having to splice into the wiring to make them work. now i’m a bit apprehensive but will see this through. i’ll update when they arrive and i start getting my hands dirty

Clutch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
well phooey, i got so excited and ordered these. i chose the option for dynamic bending lights as that’s what i’ve got, then saw the comment about having to splice into the wiring to make them work. now i’m a bit apprehensive but will see this through. i’ll update when they arrive and i start getting my hands dirty
Just now seeing this, but if you haven't already done install reach out to CAW directly, he has the harness you need for the dynamic bending that makes install still plug-n-play. I think he sells the harness for $30 but definitely still worth it

69RVNVET

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Screw Lariat 3.5 Eco Oxford White
Occupation
retired
CAW sent me the plug and play harness.
It fits great takes 5 minutes to finish it up.
I would definitely deal directly with him.
Stage3 customer service is terrible.
You will be happy.
Sponsored