sdarcy13

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Greetings,
Does anyone else have the fold down shifter BUT the armrest doesn't fold down on it? Just mine? It seems odd I have half the luxury, I can push a button and it will fold down flush, but then I don't see a way that I can unfold the armrest to create a "table" for me. I have an XLT 2021 v8.
Anyone else in the same boat?
-Shaun
Sponsored

artwolf

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PowerBoost King Ranch 601A
I have the laptop table (probably not really called that). On the front there is a latch that opens the center console, and on the back there is a latch that allows me to flip the top half of the center console cover over and have the flat work surface (after stowing the shifter, of course). Do you have the workstation option (that might be closer to what it is called)?

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
Do you have the console with the work surface option? Sounds like you may not have that.

OP
OP

sdarcy13

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Do you have the console with the work surface option? Sounds like you may not have that.
Hmm, I guess not. Sorry, I didn't know it was an option - lol. I bought it new but didn't build it. Do you have the option, is it obvious what needs pushed/pulled to fold the armrest down? I'm not an idiot and doubt I missed this so I am guessing I simply just don't.

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Greetings,
Does anyone else have the fold down shifter BUT the armrest doesn't fold down on it? Just mine? It seems odd I have half the luxury, I can push a button and it will fold down flush, but then I don't see a way that I can unfold the armrest to create a "table" for me. I have an XLT 2021 v8.
Anyone else in the same boat?
-Shaun
I believe if you have the center console they all have the fold down shifter. Even if you don’t have the workstation
Sponsored