First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
I signed a contract this past Saturday on a dealer ordered lariat: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTFW1E87MFA20102#
Dealer said it was built and just waiting to be shipped. Can anybody theorize what this truck is waiting on? Hopefully it wasn't one of those stolen from the lot.....
I'm in the same boat....waiting to be shipped.

My dealership told me last week that they wait until the have enough trucks to fill a certain amount of rail transport cars destined for a particular location, and then enough to fill a truck transport for final delivery.

I offered to go pick it up myself.

I also worried that with my luck, mine was one of the 3 stolen last week. But I talked myself down after convincing myself that any self-respecting car/truck thief would only steal the highest trims. Sorry @currybob :ROFLMAO::p;)
Sponsored

LIVRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, escape
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone know if you can change (add) to your retail order once submitted but not scheduled?

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Anyone know if you can change (add) to your retail order once submitted but not scheduled?
yes you can, as long as you are only messing with the options and not stuff like model, not sure about engine. Your dealer can tell you exactly.

I do know you can add stuff like larger tank, tow mirrors, or upgrade propower to 7.2kw etc.

snoshuu
I heard all the trucks taken were Velocity Blue in color. No thief worth their salt would take a boring white color truck. Whahahaaa! :ROFLMAO:

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
yes you can, as long as you are only messing with the options and not stuff like model, not sure about engine. Your dealer can tell you exactly.

I do know you can add stuff like larger tank, tow mirrors, or upgrade propower to 7.2kw etc.

snoshuu
I heard all the trucks taken were Velocity Blue in color. No thief worth their salt would take a boring white color truck. Whahahaaa! :ROFLMAO:
I changed engines and didn't have to place my order again, but it had not been picked up yet.

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker

snoshuu
I believe they ONLY stole white trucks so they could easily blend in with the crowd :p

Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
HOLY CRAP! I actually got a VIN from one dealer: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTFW1ED2MFA85937 with a build date of 1/25. The other dealer gave me a build date of 1/18 but no VIN. I need to cancel one as soon as I can get my extended price in writing. (I'll update the tracking sheet when I get that sorted out)

This is what the first dealer said when I tried to verify my extended price:

I won’t be able to run rebates until later on this, it’s not accepting the vin as of now, so I can’t quote it. You’ll have a choice at the time of contract whether to use that day rebates or the rebates from date of order. After contracting, regardless if the rebates go up, you won’t be able to get anything additional.

X Plan is going to be listed on the invoice, and as long as you will be able to generate an xplan pin, you will get that pricing.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
HOLY CRAP! I actually got a VIN from one dealer: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTFW1ED2MFA85937 with a build date of 1/25. The other dealer gave me a build date of 1/18 but no VIN. I need to cancel one as soon as I can get my extended price in writing. (I'll update the tracking sheet when I get that sorted out)

This is what the first dealer said when I tried to verify my extended price:

I won’t be able to run rebates until later on this, it’s not accepting the vin as of now, so I can’t quote it. You’ll have a choice at the time of contract whether to use that day rebates or the rebates from date of order. After contracting, regardless if the rebates go up, you won’t be able to get anything additional.

X Plan is going to be listed on the invoice, and as long as you will be able to generate an xplan pin, you will get that pricing.
That is great Terry, They should have the kinks worked out by then for sure, like BLIS and running boards. We have similar trucks.

Since this is a retail order you can also see info here https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status

desertlivin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla M3, 2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Network Architect
  • 5 1/2 ft bed
  • Platinum
  • 4X4
  • 3.5L PowerBoost Full Hybrid V6 Engine
  • Hybrid Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
Ordered date: 9/15/2020
Scheduled week of: 1/25/2021

VIN was also issued, I am tracking it here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status

LIVRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, escape
Occupation
Engineer

snoshuu
Thanks! Hopefully still can. When I requested, a VIN was just generated and they said I could not. However given I'm scheduled for late Jan, wondering if this is true?
  • 5 1/2 ft bed
  • Platinum
  • 4X4
  • 3.5L PowerBoost Full Hybrid V6 Engine
  • Hybrid Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
Ordered date: 9/15/2020
Scheduled week of: 1/25/2021

VIN was also issued, I am tracking it here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status
Same build as me! Also got a vin for the same week. Hoping this is not one big placeholder date

Sponsored

Wilsons66605

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Power Boost Platinum, 2019 Raptor
Occupation
Retired
What can be learned about my truck From this
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 592221C6-67B2-4A9B-A331-29169FF07127

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Recently topped over 160 F-150 builds for our community! Keep em’ comin! (As long as they build my ish first!!!) ?

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Entered my build info, but just realized my order preview states a Priority Code of 02. The sales guy mentioned they were able to plug in my order in place of an order that had just cancelled. Should I feel optimistic or could that code be a mistake? I’ve read somewhere the highest a dealer can prioritize is a 10...
Sponsored