Power Kid

Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Farmer
HDPP still mid level XLT max. Disappointing. But 5.0L now available with max tow. Diesel too? So max tow # with 5.0 must meet industry standards then. Question: will max tow #s be same for 3.5 v 5.0? Hmmm

JimL

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bullitt, 2017 Explorer
Occupation
Director
Thanks for posting.
I see Medium Dark Slate as an interior color for the XLT. Is there a picture of that anywhere? In 2019/2020 MY they had Medium Earth Grey, which was far too light; looked very cheap; and got dirty in seconds.

NM, I found it on Ford’s web site. Still looks very light and prone to quick, permanent dirty marks.

TxTech

Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Its a small thing but surprised the wireless charger is only available on the King Ranch and up. Seems like an easy add and should be at least an option on a Lariat or even standard.

Bobert78

First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Escape Titanium

Asphaltman

Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 1997 F-250HD
Its a small thing but surprised the wireless charger is only available on the King Ranch and up. Seems like an easy add and should be at least an option on a Lariat or even standard.
Thats so odd! Can anyone confirm this is only avail with King Ranch? Also in looking at pics it seems as if it really reduces that small storage area....so maybe its not worth it???

Also, does anyone have any idea if the 50M interior work surface might change the console or not?

Last edited:

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 SCREW
Occupation
Education
great info and look forward to see pricing unless I am missing something??

TAL2GK

Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 C2S, BMW Z4M Coupe, BMW X6
Bye-bye Blue Jeans. With AntiMatter Blue looking basically black (based on the Bronco picture shown), might have to ditch the plan for a blue exterior.

TAL2GK

Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 C2S, BMW Z4M Coupe, BMW X6
I'm guessing fordesourcebook.com (page 1 of the attached documents above) is an internal site on Ford's dealer intranet. I tried to load that page and no dice.

Coreytime

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150
FWIW- a buddy at a dealership worked up a limited trim for me. Suggested Retail was $78k

wcraig

First Name
Wyatt
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250
My dealer said today it will be another month or so before ordering opens so does anyone have any idea?

Asphaltman

Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 1997 F-250HD
I was able to price out two trucks today and will be submitting tomorrow. I just need to decide on color now LOL. Trying to decide between space white and rapid red. I need to go over all the details of the order, but one truck was a lariat with all the options and the other truck was a platinum with similar options. There’s about a $4000 price difference so I need to figure out what I missing or if that’s just the extra cost for the name.

Thanks to the Forums Admins for getting the order guide today!

wcraig

First Name
Wyatt
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250
So your dealer is letting you order..... what is the name of your dealer? I’m ready to order a truck but mine is acting like they can’t right now.