Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
@Jesse-Infotainment and @Livnitup huge thank you to you both for all the help you two give on these forums. Got my cameras working at speed tonight and its awesome to get some progress on this. Thank you!
Livnitup deserves a metric ton of appreciation for those spreadsheets. I couldn’t begin to know where to start with something like that. Those alone are so helpful.
Sponsored

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I would try to roll back to .43 and see. I’ve had all kinds of issues with 44 I didn’t install 45 yet.
I installed 44 and had to roll back
I tried the latest 3 versions. Also emailed the forscan team. No clue tbh. I just threw in the towel on updating the tire size.

Canadianeh!

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat
@Jesse-Infotainment and @Livnitup huge thank you to you both for all the help you two give on these forums. Got my cameras working at speed tonight and its awesome to get some progress on this. Thank you!
My OBDlink ex came in today. Going to wait for the colder weather to pass to make the changes

dben18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5L Ecoboost 4WD 302a Supercrew
The CCM DTC talking about the sensor being blocked - Did you put an aftermarket front bumper on or do anything that might be blocking the sensor that's above the driver side tow hook? Some of those DTCs seem serious but if it were me I would clear them, and see if they come back. If they do then I would take the truck to the dealership to have it diagnosed because those aren't the run-of-the-mill DTCs that pop up.
@Livnitup No, I do not have an aftermarket front bumper, nor have I done anything that I am aware of that would block that sensor. The only things done to my truck are an aftermarket sound system (I'm guessing this is whats causing the speakers to throw "open circuit") and just last week having 285 65 20 ridge grapplers and a 1.25" ready lift leveling kit (puck style) installed. I went ahead and did some basic double honk after leaving cabin disable, bambi mode on monday night. After doing this (about an hour or so) I went to start my truck and it was dead... of course. (now I know to have battery charging while using FORScan) I jumped the truck and it started right up. Took it for a spin, and shut it off for the night everything fine. Tuesday morning I woke up to a wrench on my dash - "Power train malfunction/Reduced power" on my dash, and a message on my ford app. I am wondering if this came up from any of the few mods I did (bambi mode, disable double honk, disable auto start/stop, a few others) and/or jumping the truck with jumper cables. I am really dissapointed.... I drove my commute to work and everything ran, shifted, etc as normal (the usual skip 2nd gear has always been a thing for me since getting truck Feb. 2021). After work, I plugged in reader and hooked up to FORScan and its got a bunch of more DTCs. I decided to reset every module to the original as builts, in hopes of it clearing this power train malfunction / reduced power. Most DTCs cleared, except for something pertaining to gear box, and maybe something in the PRM? I cant remember exactly. I drove to and from work the rest of this week, there were no problems, It drives and shifts like it always has. I think it pertains to possibly when I jumped the battery?? Can anyone chime in on their thoughts on this situation please?? Is this just a coincidence this "wrench light" came up? I ended up bringing the truck into a Ford Dealer this morning. I am now worried this wont be able to be solved, and will cost me money, hopefully its covered under warranty, and hopefully they cant see I was in FORScan and somehow caused this. (I know I was extremley careful when using FORScan in the modules). Anyone got anything for me?? Thanks for all your help.

Sponsored

dben18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5L Ecoboost 4WD 302a Supercrew
DTCs in TRM: U0143:87-0B This is a standard DTC that even I have, there is a ssm about it

DTCs in CCM: C1A67:97-28 -

DTCDescriptionFault Trigger Condition
CCM C1A67:97Forward Looking Sensor: Component Or System Operation Obstructed Or Blocked Set by the CCM as a continuous memory and on-demand DTC if the CCM detects an obstruction or if the sensor is blocked. This DTC may also set when the CCM does not see a vehicle or object on the road for an extended period.

DTCs in ABS: C1013:7A-68 -

C1013:7ABrake System Pressure: Fluid Leak Or Seal FailureCO: ELECTRIC BRAKE BOOSTER (EBB) UNIT INTERNAL FAILURE (Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) and Stability Control)

C0031:01-28-

C0031:01Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor: General Electrical FailureM: FRONT WHEEL SPEED SENSOR ELECTRICAL FAULTS (Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) and Stability Control)

DTCs in ACM: B1A01:13-0B

B1A01:13Speaker #1: Circuit OpenH: ONE OR MORE SPEAKER IS INOPERATIVE - ACM CONTROLLED 18 SPEAKER SYSTEM (Information and Entertainment System)

B1A02:13-0B -

B1A02:13Speaker #2: Circuit OpenH: ONE OR MORE SPEAKER IS INOPERATIVE - ACM CONTROLLED 18 SPEAKER SYSTEM (Information and Entertainment System)

B1A03:13-0B -

Thanks for the reply and info. I have no clue why the front left wheel speed censor code is (and forward looking sensor code) coming up. I have no problem, ever, with my adapative cruise working, car spacing, lane centering working (302a) ((even after my level kit and bigger tires put on)) ??? Same with the brake system pressure code, I have not noticed or felt any difference, ever, in my brakes seeming weird or different than usual ??? Please see my latest reply to @Livnitup I just posted, let me know what you think. Thanks again for your input everybody!

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
I tried the latest 3 versions. Also emailed the forscan team. No clue tbh. I just threw in the towel on updating the tire size.
Pretty sure I was able to change my tire size successfully last time on .43, I was able to on .42 for sure. But just this evening I was trying to get the PCM relearn done finally and had to go back to .42 to do that. Versions .44 and .43 wouldn't do it on my truck at all, .42 did it right away.

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
The HVAC spreadsheet is now complete here
You are the man!

Based on this info I was able to enable Auto heated and cooled seats.

Seats automatically heat or cool based on internal truck temp and selected temp. You will also see a APIM display of your temp selection and whether you are in Auto mode or not. Manual control is retained via the buttons. I just implemented this tonight and everything seems works as expected in auto, but I haven't done any long term testing, so mileage may vary. You will need heat / cooled seats and auto climate for this to work.

My truck is a 2021 402A Tremor which is equivalent to a 502A Lariat. Other trims should verify your original as-build against the spread sheet for possible differences.

HVAC
733-01-08 xxxx x1xx xx (Original As-built 0)

APIM
7D0-02-02 1xxx xxxx xx (Original As-built 0)

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? E12B19A3-1F05-4C69-8053-0F79FC1C604B

Last edited:

WoodlandSK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Does anyone happen to know a way do disable the "No Key Detected" alarm using Forscan? I searched the spreadsheet and forums but haven't seen anyone mention this? That alarm is super obnoxious and I'm in and out of my truck frequently with the motor running, often I'll get that alarm just as I'm getting in before it detects my key or when someone else is getting in the back or passenger side. I already disabled the stupid double horn honk but this one is driving me nuts. Thanks!

Sponsored

First Name
Brant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Occupation
IT Consultant
Here is an update on a change for 2022 F150’s and ambient lighting.

Change in forscan: APIM 7D0-01-02 xxxx xxxx *x--
Change * to A

We can indeed change the setting and make the ambient lighting menu show up in sync however we are unable to get the toggle brightness to show or indicate on the screen for the individual colors. Also attempting to select a color in the menu does nothing to change the color of the lights even with the appropriate lights installed. The menu instead stays static when selecting the individual colors and nothing changes.

Sync 4, Software Version: 21297_PRODUCT Revision: 253

Last edited:
OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Here is an update on a change for 2022 F150’s and ambient lighting.

Change in forscan: APIM 7D0-01-02 xxxx xxxx *x--
Change * to A

We can indeed change the setting and make the ambient lighting menu show up in sync however we are unable to get the toggle brightness to show or indicate on the screen for the individual colors. Also attempting to select a color in the menu does nothing to change the color of the lights even with the appropriate lights installed. The menu instead stays static when selecting the individual colors and nothing changes.

Sync 4, Software Version: 21297_PRODUCT Revision: 253
Did you do an APIM reset in FORScan after the change? Just asking since I've seen a few things in APIM half-work or not display unless a reset was done after a change.

First Name
Brant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Occupation
IT Consultant
Did you do an APIM reset in FORScan after the change? Just asking since I've seen a few things in APIM half-work or not display unless a reset was done after a change.
Yes and still same behavior!

First Name
Brant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Occupation
IT Consultant
Maybe try 7D0-09-05 4xxx xxxx xx-- and see if that lets you control the sliders.
Mine is currently set to 5 which I think is the same as 4 but instead with brake coach enabled right?
Sponsored