Sponsored

12" Screen Usage - So why are XM preset station logos so small?

Mikepa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Sport FX4
Occupation
Custom home builder
New to the 2021 but certainly not new to F150's. This is my third, fourth if I count the F250 I drove back in the 80's for a local college.

So why offer a 12" screen if over 50% of it is dead space and the font for preset stations cannot be read without a magnifying glass?

Feature request: Please make the XM presets configurable to allow the name of the station *or* the fancy logo. The former comes up before XM loads and is easy to read as you can see down below. The latter is ridiculously too small.

And yes, I very much like the new rig for so many reasons over my last 2010 FX4. I'm just looking to enjoy all 100% of it.

Cheers.

mikep

Ford F-150 12" Screen Usage - So why are XM preset station logos so small? IMG_5839

Ford F-150 12" Screen Usage - So why are XM preset station logos so small? IMG_5841
Sponsored

Blueshound

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Totally agree, and it's not just the xm stations. There should also be a way to scroll through the xm stations with steering wheel buttons.

Also, the Climate control buttons to select defrost, dash or floor vents should really use the entire screen when open. Instead they are so small you have to carefully aim for them.