First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Law Enforcement
I flew in yesterday to Iowa, only a 45 minute flight from STL. Signed one paper at Granger (odometer disclosure). Ford really moved this truck around, it had 83 miles on it. I met Chip the salesman who walked me through the truck. Nicest guy you will ever meet. I spent maybe 20-30 minutes max there. Then started my journey back home (just 6.5 hours back).

The truck is amazing. So many features compared to my little 01 Chevy S10. I was blown away. It was a very euphoric time back home. I tried out the adaptive cruise control with lane centering. IMO there is no point in bluecruise. The truck drove for me with no issues at all. I can not imagine ever having “hands free” driving, just seems too risky.

About 2 hours from home we came up on a bad bad wreck. I got first hand what the brakes were like, came up over a hill on the interstate with no idea cars were backed up. Idk how to explain it but the brakes are perfect. We decided to detour with other cars on a gravel back road for about 10 minutes which brought us out right by the accident. Super lucky there. Truck did great. It got a workout with snow, gravel, and straight pavement.

One last thing. For me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the B&O unleashed sound system. It sounded great. I went corded iPhone with CarPlay. Chip made sure I had the surround feature on and the balance/fade was dragged just a little in line/behind the headrests. So you could hear out of them. For having that one sub (10inch?) it hit good.

I realized I was driving in normal mode and not eco really far into the trip. I think I averaged 16/17mpg. Drove 60-75 whole way home.

Here it is at a gas station in Iowa (bad pic I know).

6D5D3D83-D3E9-4431-8310-FC6D8A5FEB6B.jpeg
I’m glad to hear your experience went so well. I’ll be there Tuesday morning at 10 to take delivery of mine.

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
I’m glad to hear your experience went so well. I’ll be there Tuesday morning at 10 to take delivery of mine.
Have fun and enjoy! Live in the moment, you will love it.

oldramnewford

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
medical provider
Anyone else waiting to be shipped? Ordered in July build week 10/24 though didn't get built tell mid december but been waiting to get shipped still.

Sponsored

Papa Cherry

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
Anyone else waiting to be shipped? Ordered in July build week 10/24 though didn't get built tell mid december but been waiting to get shipped still.
Yours is a similar story to mine. Ordered in July and went into production the same week as yours except mine was marked as "built" on 10/26. It finally shipped 2/15. Kept showing "GSP and volume delay" on the VVR up until it shipped

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks man! Chip was really nice. Granger rocks! 100% satisfied. Quick and painless is an understatement.
Exactly my experience as well. Not one thing I would change.