First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT sport CCSB 5.0
Occupation
Auto Body Tech
2022 f150 supercrew. 3.5 eco boost. 5.5 bed. lariat. star white. 502a. FX4. max tow. Tow mirrors. Chrome package. Bed utility package. Interior work surface. Engine block heater. Scales with smart hitch. 18 speakers. 360 camera.
Ordered March 31.
Confirmed April 6.
Build week June 20.
Built email June 29.
Shipped email June 29.
Estimated delivery July 21-27!
Very glad I didn't leave anything off thinking it would speed it up. I was told by dealer it would be here around Oct-Nov. Hopefully no delays in shipping!

Anyone hear of any problems with rail dust? Just heard someone talking about it yesterday took something special to get it off the vehicle? Hopefully isn't an issue.
All you need is a clay bar kit from auto parts store and it will take any rail dust right off
Sponsored

raptorinia

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 raptor 801a pkg
Anyone who had their truck built get an actual notice saying it has been shipped? Still “awaiting shipping”, built 6/24.

Pops_305

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f-150
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Anyone who had their truck built get an actual notice saying it has been shipped? Still “awaiting shipping”, built 6/24.
Officially from the ford emails I went from production date changed back a couple weeks ago to the official shipped email. No email i between. That where order tracker came clutch until it stopped working. (Last time I checked). Order track seemed to be a step ahead every time for some reason.

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
I got the “built” and “shipped” emails the same day - the ordertrack app and Ford’s tracker were showing it as built 2 days before I got the email though.

raptorinia

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 raptor 801a pkg
Officially from the ford emails I went from production date changed back a couple weeks ago to the official shipped email. No email i between. That where order tracker came clutch until it stopped working. (Last time I checked). Order track seemed to be a step ahead every time for some reason.
Ordertrack was down but it’s back up somewhat, it has a message about why it was down. It should be fully up soon I’d imagine. Hopefully I get a shipped notification somewhere soon. Dealer has stuff from Jan and Mar that is still awaiting shipment, but it had trucks built early June that were on their lot within 3 weeks of built, so I’m not all that confident in seeing it by the estimated date

Sponsored

Pops_305

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f-150
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Ordertrack was down but it’s back up somewhat, it has a message about why it was down. It should be fully up soon I’d imagine. Hopefully I get a shipped notification somewhere soon. Dealer has stuff from Jan and Mar that is still awaiting shipment, but it had trucks built early June that were on their lot within 3 weeks of built, so I’m not all that confident in seeing it by the estimated date
Brother, I was there was a consistency or rhyme or reason. It’s inexcusable that you hear about guys from fall/wind tee with no Vins. My delivery eta is 7/29 and I’ve come across guys on forums saying their trucks showed up 1-2 weeks early. All we can really do is take the little wins along the way and hope these best case scenarios apply to oneself. Also tha s for the update on order tracker 👍🏼

MontanaFred

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
Occupation
AD Air Force
Yep, got an email saying it was built and awaiting shipment on 26 June. Then on 27 June got an email saying it was shipped. On 29 June Ford Chat confirmed it was shipped and in Riverdale, Illinois (4 ish hours from Dearborn). I plan to do another Ford Chat on Friday for an update. Sure would be nice if we could just be able to track like an Amazon package.

uk_brewer

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
Finally got my built email. Talk about lag, dealer and ford chat both had it as built on 6/24. Now it’s sitting at flat rock waiting to be shipped.
Ford F-150 06/20/22 Build Week 04647531-7DAA-4297-A55D-51E33E1C6A80

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Finally got my built email. Talk about lag, dealer and ford chat both had it as built on 6/24. Now it’s sitting at flat rock waiting to be shipped.
04647531-7DAA-4297-A55D-51E33E1C6A80.png
That’s rough - seems there is no rhyme or reason on a lot of these things which makes it worse. Hopefully you get shipped and delivered quickly: I think right now, knowing it’s been built and just waiting for it to show up is harder than being in ordered/unscheduled limbo.

uk_brewer

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
That’s rough - seems there is no rhyme or reason on a lot of these things which makes it worse. Hopefully you get shipped and delivered quickly: I think right now, knowing it’s been built and just waiting for it to show up is harder than being in ordered/unscheduled limbo.
Hoping the 7/15-7/21 estimated date to dealer holds.

Sponsored

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Hoping the 7/15-7/21 estimated date to dealer holds.
Your’s is expected quicker than mine - Aug. 2nd to 8th - must be closer to Dearborn - or not because none of it makes sense lol

raptorinia

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 raptor 801a pkg
Finally got shipped email. July 11-17. Be surprised if that holds up going rail from Dearborn to near Elgin IL and then having to truck to Iowa

MontanaFred

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
Occupation
AD Air Force
Mine shipped on 27 June. The first stop was Riverdale, IL and then it went 5 miles to Blue Island, IL haha...its been sitting there every since. No wonder its not projected to reach Montana till 1-7 August. Oh well, I have a week of vacation to the Oregon coast at the end of July and hopefully when I get back the truck will be here.

Pops_305

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f-150
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Update….shipped the 29th went through melvndale ramp 58 and now latest was Macon, Georgia. I think I read somewhere it’ll get loaded somewhere around Jacksonville to convoy to make its way down to Miami. Original delivery window 7/22-7/29

7/8 update. @ Jacksonville

Last edited:

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Left New Boston, Michigan ramp 5m on a CSX rail car… beyond that is a mystery 🤣
Sponsored