05/16 Build Week

PCHANDLER858

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tremor (On Order)
You can access the ford tracking site? I just called Ford Marketing and got a non-update (still awaiting shipment since May 31), and when I told Cassandra there that I haven't been able to access Ford's vehicle order tracking site in over a week, she tried and wasn't able to get it to work either. She said she would note it and open a ticket.
Yeah, the tracking site has been hit or miss lately (mostly miss). But I just checked a couple of minutes ago and it worked.
Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
You can access the ford tracking site? I just called Ford Marketing and got a non-update (still awaiting shipment since May 31), and when I told Cassandra there that I haven't been able to access Ford's vehicle order tracking site in over a week, she tried and wasn't able to get it to work either. She said she would note it and open a ticket.
Working ok for me, for all the good it does….

Ford F-150 05/16 Build Week CE972685-CCC3-40C8-8A95-A7701417D642

biggreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Working ok for me, for all the good it does….

CE972685-CCC3-40C8-8A95-A7701417D642.png
Hrmm.. maybe it's something specific to my order then... The Ford Marketing rep was also trying with my order number and VIN and it didn't work for her either. On Chrome (PC or phone) it just goes right back to the same screen asking for order # and VIN, on MS Edge it says Session Expired, please refresh your screen. As you said though, in any case, the latest she could tell me is it's awaiting shipment with an ETA of Jul 1. If it hasn't shipped yet, I can't see them making that date here in FL. Previous ETA on the built email was Jun 25-Jul 1. *sigh*

PCHANDLER858

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tremor (On Order)
Hrmm.. maybe it's something specific to my order then... The Ford Marketing rep was also trying with my order number and VIN and it didn't work for her either. On Chrome (PC or phone) it just goes right back to the same screen asking for order # and VIN, on MS Edge it says Session Expired, please refresh your screen. As you said though, in any case, the latest she could tell me is it's awaiting shipment with an ETA of Jul 1. If it hasn't shipped yet, I can't see them making that date here in FL. Previous ETA on the built email was Jun 25-Jul 1. *sigh*
What's your vin? Seems to be working fine for me. I can try to run it for you if you'd like.

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clear your cache/cookies

Sponsored

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Tracker doesn’t seem to work for me either.

gents, let me just add: now that my truck is in my garage i spend a fraction of the time on here with you fine folks. I read a some posts, but really not much. Getting your truck is truly a life changing event. Getting a new truck, and getting more time back into your day. At least for me it was.
Hang in there, it’ll come. “If the build it, it will come. “

Sjeagles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT BAP Ordered
Occupation
Emergency Management
Tried that... no love. No huge deal.. I'll just keep chatting or calling :)
I had to switch browsers as Google Chrome wasn't working for me any more

PCHANDLER858

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tremor (On Order)
My truck has finally landed! I fly out to pick it up on Tuesday😎

Ford F-150 05/16 Build Week 1656172025955

Sponsored

Sjeagles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT BAP Ordered
Occupation
Emergency Management
Picked this handsome truck up this weekend 😍

E5FD7C8C-CA2D-4820-A90A-D35518DACE5C.jpeg

10A62CAF-840C-4A32-8D13-57DB62A1834D.jpeg

View attachment 52818
That is an awesome truck, I am hoping to do the same in the next few days. We have very similar trucks, with exception of mine not being a Powerboost, and mine having the FX4 package other then that same color and BAP. Best of luck to you!

JA79

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
That is an awesome truck, I am hoping to do the same in the next few days. We have very similar trucks, with exception of mine not being a Powerboost, and mine having the FX4 package other then that same color and BAP. Best of luck to you!
I sure hope you do! It's awesome to step into the truck you built, custom order! Super cool.

PCHANDLER858

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tremor (On Order)
My truck arrived at the dealer on Saturday morning. I pick it up tomorrow! I’ll upload some better pics soon😎
Ford F-150 05/16 Build Week 2D436D0B-D478-4858-A4CF-AC7627EFE0BF

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My truck arrived at the dealer on Saturday morning. I pick it up tomorrow! I’ll upload some better pics soon😎
2D436D0B-D478-4858-A4CF-AC7627EFE0BF.jpeg
Rake is less noticeable on the darker colors.

PCHANDLER858

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tremor (On Order)
Rake is less noticeable on the darker colors.
Yeah, I've noticed that too. I'm still going to throw a 2.5" leveling kit on it for the perfect looking stance (in my opinion). I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me get some 295/70/18 tires as well. Not going very well so far😂
Sponsored