72 month 0% APR good for how long?

Donnelly713

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
anyone know if ford expects to extend this beyond Sept 7th?
Sponsored

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
anyone know if ford expects to extend this beyond Sept 7th?
I don't think you're going to know until it happens. That's how it went with the $1000 build rebate.

Chief Bast

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB, FX4, Iconic Silver
Occupation
Secret Squirrel
It sure would be nice if Ford would consider it. So many of us are simply waiting for our trucks to ship and therefore can't take advantage of the offer because it expires this weekend. :(

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
Given how the year is going I would expect them to keep it going, but it also didn’t show up until mid august. They may drop it for the first few weeks but with 2022 order banks opening and so many people still waiting for vehicles, I would expect any 2021 MY trucks to have heavy incentives

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
I hope they extend this. I have my order put in since March and been missing out on a lot of incentives because of the shut downs. I have $3K now in rebates that expire on 9/30 and my truck hasn't even reach production.

Sponsored

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Given how the year is going I would expect them to keep it going, but it also didn’t show up until mid august. They may drop it for the first few weeks but with 2022 order banks opening and so many people still waiting for vehicles, I would expect any 2021 MY trucks to have heavy incentives
Definitely a good way to keep people waiting on their trucks instead of cancelling.

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Definitely a good way to keep people waiting on their trucks instead of cancelling.
Yup. My whole strategy revolved around my order getting delayed enough that there would be decent incentives available when I took delivery. Between a glut of just finished trucks and 22 order bank opening up, I'm hoping to clear 4-5k in incentives that don't require a trade in. First model year of a redesign though, so not sure how it'll all play out.

Wishfulthinking

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crown Vic
Yup. My whole strategy revolved around my order getting delayed enough that there would be decent incentives available when I took delivery. Between a glut of just finished trucks and 22 order bank opening up, I'm hoping to clear 4-5k in incentives that don't require a trade in. First model year of a redesign though, so not sure how it'll all play out.
Selfish amateur question here. When you say $4-5k in rebates, what does that include, how did you get them? I would love to have $5k in rebates, but really think I'm currently only eligible for $1k if I build.

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Selfish amateur question here. When you say $4-5k in rebates, what does that include, how did you get them? I would love to have $5k in rebates, but really think I'm currently only eligible for $1k if I build.
I’m hoping for a private cash offer before my truck comes in, and I make sure to go build a truck on the Ford site daily to try to get one. Also, the $1k custom order rebate, the $500 farm bureau discount, and hopefully another 1500-3k in normal rebates. November should definitely have something in the form of rebates.

The trade in rebate doesn’t help me much since the dealership wont give me as much for my truck as I can get from Carmax , and I don’t save money on taxes so there’s no real incentive to trade it in if I can get a better deal elsewhere

Sponsored

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Also, if you join farm bureau (50-75) when you order your truck you’ll be eligible for the $500 discount by the time it comes in.

motosapien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PB
Called my sales rep yesterday morning to enquire on the about the 0%. He got back saying I can use it only if it is still available during the delivery.

Spoke to his manager later in the afternoon to check if we can lock the offer as the VIN was already generated. He was happy to add the incentive to my order.

Looking to save some $$ with this incentive and X-plan
Sponsored