🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number

vmuravin

First Name
Vladislav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 302A
dealer is being lazy. They can lookup the order status and get the vin within a few weeks of order.
Well I have the VIN, and the dealer told me that the VIN gets assigned quickly after the order is entered into the system. I won't be surprised if the VIN actually gets "generated" on day 0. Still, would like to know when I am getting it!!! :)
Sponsored

Pierre.Granger

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited
Occupation
Retired Navy
Is there any significance to a window sticker date changing at the bottom of the sticker? My truck status is awaiting shipping and the window sticker changed to today’s date.

rd50078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited & 2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired Corporate Sales Manager, part-time farmer, rancher & golfer.
Well I have the VIN, and the dealer told me that the VIN gets assigned quickly after the order is entered into the system. I won't be surprised if the VIN actually gets "generated" on day 0. Still, would like to know when I am getting it!!! :)
If its anything like my Limited order, you will be waiting 90 days + once your VIN # is released :ROFLMAO:. My Blend date was 1/29/2021 and it still shows in Production under the Ford Tracker. The countdown on the Dealer Delivery ETA went from 15 days to zero & then stalled for a few days. Since it stalled, it has been creeping up and is showing 15 days now. I have the dealer looking into it and hope to hear some good news soon. He can't figure it out and feels bad about it. He is throwing in 8 rock lights & installation for my frustration. If it comes in April, maybe the incentives will be better.:) I wish you the best and speedy shipment of your new truck!

vmuravin

First Name
Vladislav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If its anything like my Limited order, you will be waiting 90 days + once your VIN # is released :ROFLMAO:. My Blend date was 1/29/2021 and it still shows in Production under the Ford Tracker. The countdown on the Dealer Delivery ETA went from 15 days to zero & then stalled for a few days. Since it stalled, it has been creeping up and is showing 15 days now. I have the dealer looking into it and hope to hear some good news soon. He can't figure it out and feels bad about it. He is throwing in 8 rock lights & installation for my frustration. If it comes in April, maybe the incentives will be better.:) I wish you the best and speedy shipment of your new truck!
Thank you very much! I just got off the phone with the dealer. They had a truck (XL or XLT) ordered a week AFTER me (i.e. Jan 7-10 I guess) landing at the dealership today. He did mention that my truck is Lariat, i.e. there is "more stuff in it", it might be another week or two or may be even a few more days. The transportation is done by a 3rd party and they don't know how to predict their scheduling. Back to "grab your balls" and "be patient" mood now... :)

rd50078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Thank you very much! I just got off the phone with the dealer. They had a truck (XL or XLT) ordered a week AFTER me (i.e. Jan 7-10 I guess) landing at the dealership today. He did mention that my truck is Lariat, i.e. there is "more stuff in it", it might be another week or two or may be even a few more days. The transportation is done by a 3rd party and they don't know how to predict their scheduling. Back to "grab your balls" and "be patient" mood now... :)
A friend of mine ordered the exact same optioned truck three weeks after I ordered mine. I'm sitting at 17 days Dealer Delivery ETA. It is getting worse.

Sponsored

vmuravin

First Name
Vladislav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A friend of mine ordered the exact same optioned truck three weeks after I ordered mine. I'm sitting at 17 days Dealer Delivery ETA. It is getting worse.
Can you please elaborate? How do you know about your 17 days ETA? My ETA on the VIN tracker has been sitting on March 29 all along, with blend date yesterday March 11... But the dealer told me that my car has already been manufactured. Somehow they see more than we are... so I was told. Hmmm... I am getting nervous but trying to stay positive :)

vmuravin

First Name
Vladislav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just had my daily check on the sticker and the ETA slipped from March 30 to March 31...

BlackKnight21

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L V8
Occupation
Correction Officer I
That is amazing. I'm not overly familiar with FireFox and having a little difficulty. I'm getting the following and cant seem to get the header that you show. Any suggestions

1614880436424.png
I can't bring up a page that looks like that, showing for both numbers, I only get the window asking for the VIN. How do I get to the two blocks?

rd50078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I can't bring up a page that looks like that, showing for both numbers, I only get the window asking for the VIN. How do I get to the two blocks?
I believe the Canadian tracker only asks for an order number.

Sponsored

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
We were only using this method when the Tracker on this site was not working. The tracker is now working so you are much better off using the Tracker Tab above.

BlackKnight21

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Correction Officer I
We were only using this method when the Tracker on this site was not working. The tracker is now working so you are much better off using the Tracker Tab above.
Still not working, only asking for a VIN#. No problem, it's been two weeks as of today, so I'm just going to go to the dealership after work tomorrow and see if I have a VIN# yet.

BlackKnight21

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Correction Officer I
YES! YES! YES! ....... Stopped off at the dealership after work today and the Sales Manager had my VIN# plus a unhappy email from the Zone Manager-Pittsburg Zone W- Select Dealer Region to my Dealership Manager about my order. The email reads as follows (he gave me a copy of the email);

"I just look at your order, here we gp again, Max trailer tow pkg. you will probablynever get built then you have the interior work surface, and then the co pilot 360. If you read the commodities you will see why it's not getting picked up. I will 01 it if I can with all the commodity issues on it. Don't expect it for a long long long period of time."

WOW!!! is all I could say. My sales manger wasn't happy, that's for sure.

It seems that the Tracker up top gives me more information then the shop.ford.com website. Ford website didn't show my Trailer Mirrors, but the Tracker up top did.

So my order, 2021 F-150 LARIAT is "In Order Processing"
Schedule Date 4/12/2021, Status Date 3/11/2021 submitted to Plant, on the copy of the Daily Status Report - Ford Division that my dealership manager gave me.

Ebarthelme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hi guys,

I coded this tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Mach-E :

F-150 Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.

Here's my truck :
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTFW1E84MFA05797
Your tracker shows mine is in transit, but fords tracker just shows built. What data are you pulling to show in transit? My vin is 1FTFW1ED9MFA93906