Sponsored

πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

Seapooch

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ranger STX 4WD
HI, is there an f150gen13 group for 2018s?
Sponsored

Rick R

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 XLT 2.7L EB, 4x4, 5.5’, Towing Pkg
Occupation
Retired
Greetings everyone!

New F150 owner here, but not new to Fords. Traded my 2011 Toyota Taco with almost 280,000 on the odometer for a 23 F150 2.7L EB Super Crew in December and I’m already in love with the Ford.

It does kinda suck having payments for the first time in almost a decade. :)

SWONT2.7

First Name
KP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
Good morning, took delivery of my 2023 Iconic Silver XLT SCREW about 3 weeks ago. It's an XLT sport, 2.7, 3.55, it has the 302a package and the camera/tech stuff. Bought it off the lot as it was close to what I was looking for. I had the dealer remove the rear blocks, I removed the stickers and ecoboost emblem on the tailgate, I've added the OEM mud flaps, OEM rear wheel liners and OEM floor liner mats. The dealer also did my tints and eyebrow. I'll most likely be adding a TSC stall mat soon. I had Oilgard "no drip" treatment done as well, like I've done with all of the vehicles I've owned since living in the rustbelt. I am extremely happy so far! The power is fantastic! Despite not being broke in and running on crappy winter gas and cold temps is hard to believe the fuel economy so far and I am breaking this in very hard as I've with all of my new vehicles over the years.

It was hard saying good bye to my 2009 F150 SCREW 5.4 as I'd owned it from new and it was still in excellent condition and not once did it let me down. I hope this new truck is just as good in the reliability department. I love tinkering with vehicles, have historicaly done a lot of my own maintenance. My 2009 was leveled with Bilstein 5100's and I ran 6 different tire set ups for fun on the old girl. It was tuned by 5star, MPT, VMP and although the power gains were minimal the transmission tuning was excellent, especially the 5star towing tunes. Anyway I could talk shop all day so I'll cut myself off lol. I'll be modding this new truck as I did the last one, been lurking here for a couple of years and really enjoy the knowledge sharing and of course the pics of all the beautiful rigs!

South West Ontario 2.7

Sponsored

belairbrian

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL STX
After many years I'm back in an F150. My last was back in 1996. It was a regular cab, 8ft box 4x4 with a 4 speed and a straight 6. traded a 2016 Tundra 4x4 Crew Max for the 2022 super crew STX 4x4 with the 5.0.
To be fair to the Tundra, it was a very good truck except it was a true half ton. Per the door sticker the combined weight of people, cargo, etc was 1013 lbs.

Dakar09

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 FPace SVR, '50 Ford F-1, '65 Ford Galaxie 500
Long time Ford guy stepping back into another F150 soon (2024 Lariat...if it gets built ;)).

Previously owned a 2005 F150 XLT, 2011 F150 FX4 Ecoboost, and still drive my granddaddy of them all...a nearly all original 1950 Ford F-1 with a flathead 6

Brown1000

First Name
Mikell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Hey from Ky, I picked up a new to me 21 Platinum 3.5 eco boost over the weekend. Before that I had a 2010 Lariat crew cab 5.4 I drove for 12 years...

Ford F-150 πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_6521

Scoobtay

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 PB XLT
Hello from the PNW! Drove around a 2018 Colorado ZR2 for some time, loved the truck, hated how small the cab was and how poor the 8 speed treated me, especially on hills in the rain. I’m not sure how more of those trucks weren’t wrecked from the trans behavior.

Now in a β€˜23 PB 302A XLT, haven’t done anything to it yet but will be getting tint, a bed rug, Century topper, and tires this year.

Ford F-150 πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_9848

Sponsored

Melipron

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Me
Threads
Reaction score
Website
melipron.com
Vehicles
F150
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
MELIPRON is a brand that provides innovative vehicle storage solutions.

What value are we making?
MELIPRON maximizes vehicle space utilization, innovates the way to organize your gear on the go and provides modular storage solutions that simplify work and travel.

Our Slogan:Innovate Your Vehicle Storage

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
Hello from Cow Country Florida! I've been here on the forum since December but decided to wait until I actually had my order placed with Granger before I posted in this thread.. I'm a Navy veteran (ET-N)and am getting a 2024 Regular cab XL short bed in Iconic Silver. I'm coming from a Honda Fit I bought new in 2015 and decided a 5.0 was the way to go!

Pr0sacK

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Good evening from Wisconsin!

I purchased my 2021 F150 Lariat a little over 2 weeks ago, Canadian truck originally with 68000 miles. I came from a 2015 Ford Escape, so I am pretty well versed in basic Forscan functions.

I started with the basics such as new spark plugs, a new battery, oil change, etc.

Unfortunately, my APIM is stuck in 4.0.20262 and unable to retrieve OTA updates, so after I return from vacation next week I will begin the journey into FDRS. I am pretty tech savvy but will definitely be following a lot of the guides I have seen here in my time constantly lurking and learning in these forums thus far.

I am that my truck is equipped with the 36 gallon tank, not to mention glare free lighting by default.

I haven't tinkered too much with Forscan mods as of yet, outside of Bambi mode. I was able to get global open/close to work, but only on the drivers side so I restored the factory backup and left it alone.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and absorbing as much information as possible to safely make the necessary changes to my F150 to make it exactly the way I want it!
Sponsored