4/26 Build Week

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I started this chart to track who has gotten a truck, and who hasn't. For simplicity, delivered is the status of anyone that has gotten their truck or currently has a "built" or "shipped" status. I started the list (mostly) in order of appearance in this thread. I stopped after I got to my first post, but there are over 150 pages left to look through. I'm not that dedicated. LOL. Maybe this gives some of you an idea of our overall progress.

@jperry5835received
@CarolynStride???
@Dave55N???
@Pete6114:cry:
@ryanc111???
@Rondelivered
@mathieu424???
@shtraverdelivered
@cghall77:cry:
@RayRay
ScottBBDelivered1
ScottBBDelivered2
I had one delivered 6/22 and one on the way 7/25
Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Woah. Easy, bro. LOL. Na, I just might change my avatar to Michael Jordan if the other guys that have changed theirs recently get an update and I don't. HAHA. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens. Story of my life.
Well at least two people have, niterider and now Rudy

Sponsored

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I started this chart to track who has gotten a truck, and who hasn't. For simplicity, delivered is the status of anyone that has gotten their truck or currently has a "built" or "shipped" status. I started the list (mostly) in order of appearance in this thread. I stopped after I got to my first post, but there are over 150 pages left to look through. I'm not that dedicated. LOL. Maybe this gives some of you an idea of our overall progress.

this is really helpful for people. I must say, our build week has to be the most active and involved of all the build weeks on here lol

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Maybe it's the silly guy in me, but I can't help but realize that you made your updates above my name instead of below. If that was intentional, that's hilarious. Oh and Scott, if you remind us one more time how you got two trucks delivered I'm going to yell. LMBO

Last edited:

Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Maybe it's the silly guy in me, but I can't help but realize that you made your updates above my name instead of below. If that was intentional, that's hilarious. Oh and Scott, if you remind us one more time how you got two trucks delivered I'm going to yell. LMBO
Somehow when I copied it, It left yours off, I guess I didn't go down far enough, so I added yours in once I noticed.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I fixed it. And in reality, I didn't get any.........my daughter got one, my son got one, I sold my Silverado to pay for them.........lol. But, now that I have driven and ridden in theirs, I am questioning why my dad raised me as a Chevy Guy.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I fixed it. And in reality, I didn't get any.........my daughter got one, my son got one, I sold my Silverado to pay for them.........lol. But, now that I have driven and ridden in theirs, I am questioning why my dad raised me as a Chevy Guy.
Make sure you put some miles on both of their trucks! I decided between the Ram 1500 and F150, and imo the f150 exterior is much better than the 1500. The interiors are roughly equal. I've never driven a chevy, but I've heard they get towed a lot.

As for the rest of you guys, update that tracker if you'd like. I stated 3 or so days ago that I look forward to the week where we have 10+ updates in a week. Today we exceeded 10. Let's shoot for 20 now. :cool:

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Make sure you put some miles on both of their trucks! I decided between the Ram 1500 and F150, and imo the f150 exterior is much better than the 1500. The interiors are roughly equal. I've never driven a chevy, but I've heard they get towed a lot.

As for the rest of you guys, update that tracker if you'd like. I stated 3 or so days ago that I look forward to the week where we have 10+ updates in a week. Today we exceeded 10. Let's shoot for 20 now. :cool:
My dealer has been telling me since the middle of June that they were expecting a lot of movement in July. They hadn't been saying that in April, May, start of June so I really think July and August will see the majority of people shipped.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Im in the sad club still ? im trying to get the hat trick for us!
Not that it matters but aren't you in the 4/19 club? I mean we here in 4/26 are all inclusive and welcome anyone with a Ford truck order. We harbor no bias here. I can see why you would want to be in our club, we are much cooler and with 168 pages to our thread, much more chatty.
Sponsored

Last edited: