First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 XLT 302A
Occupation
Software Engineer
My window sticker dropped tonight guys! Really happy that I should be able to use my PCO before it expires on July 6th.

Window Sticker.JPG
Congrats, I have been watching to see how long it would take for yours to be scheduled, since I suspect you are in the same dealer region / district as me. If it follows the same pattern, I'm looking at a August timeframe (hopefully).

Viking150

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Ranger, Build 2021 F150 Lariat
My window sticker dropped tonight guys! Really happy that I should be able to use my PCO before it expires on July 6th.

Window Sticker.JPG
What did you do to get a PCO, if I may ask?

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
What did you do to get a PCO, if I may ask?
I ordered Jan 11th so I knew there was not much use trying to get a PCO early as they were expiring March 31st. On April 1st, I started going to the Ford site and at the bottom of the page, you can sign up for updates. I hit it every day for a couple weeks until it showed up in the mail. Snagged a 2500. Hope that helps.

Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Congrats, I have been watching to see how long it would take for yours to be scheduled, since I suspect you are in the same dealer region / district as me. If it follows the same pattern, I'm looking at a August timeframe (hopefully).
Good luck Chris, I hope it goes quick for you with no delays.

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I just got a PCO in the mail for $2500! Is this something I can add on to my negotiated price? I have college student and ford financing rebate locked in...

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
I just got a PCO in the mail for $2500! Is this something I can add on to my negotiated price? I have college student and ford financing rebate locked in...
its weird on the ranges of the PCO they give out, I have one in my name for 1500 and one in my wife's name for 2000 and seeing people getting 2500 on here. Its almost like they got a spin wheel they spin and whatever it lands on that is what you get, unless you land on the blank and get nothing offered.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Yes, you can add it on top of the other offers unless you used X Plan pricing.

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
My build just went "in production" on the Ford website tracker. The tracker here on the forum still says order processing. My build date is supposed to be 4/29

Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
My build just went "in production" on the Ford website tracker. The tracker here on the forum still says order processing. My build date is supposed to be 4/29
Congrats, you should have your sticker late this evening if it follows the same pattern as mine.

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Mine just went in production on Ford's tracker with a 4/30 build date. Finally movement! No window sticker, yet, but hopefully soon.

HJL

First Name
Harv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR 5.0, 2006 Escape
Occupation
Self employed
Let's kick off the party for 4/26 Build Week. I ordered 3/11 and got my VIN today. 6 weeks from order to build week seems too good to be true so I'm cautiously optimistic. Let's see what all these chip shortages do

HJL

First Name
Harv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR 5.0, 2006 Escape
Occupation
Self employed
Congrats, you should have your sticker late this evening if it follows the same pattern as mine.
I ordered mine 2/27 and don't have a vin yet. My dealer just asked me to drop the spray in bed liner and the wheel liners to see if this speeds up the order. I will get these added locally. Any idea if this will really make a difference in at least getting a VIN for my truck?

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
I ordered mine 2/27 and don't have a vin yet. My dealer just asked me to drop the spray in bed liner and the wheel liners to see if this speeds up the order. I will get these added locally. Any idea if this will really make a difference in at least getting a VIN for my truck?
do you know what priority code he has your order set at?
Sponsored