Papaw2018

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech
I can’t confirm 100% right now because my truck is in transit but every photo I’ve seen is the brown carpet and others have noted the “cocoa” weather techs are a pretty good match.
That’s what I was thinking or seeing too.
Thank you.
Great to hear yours is close at hand. Mine is scheduled for delivery 🤔🙄 September 5th🤞🏻🙏🏻 .
Thanks again.
Sponsored

Cleb1021

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch
All right everyone, I have a Star White KR “ in Production🙄🤞🏻/ no pictures🙃“ and have received a $200 gift card to WeatherTech. I was going to order the HP floorliners for the front and back areas.

Q: Are all of the F150 KR carpet, brown(ish)??

I noticed they (WeatherTech) have a “Cocoa” color and because I don’t want Black….that’s my next and only choice.
So are most, if not all carpet brown(ish) In the 2022KR?

My Daugter has a 2021 Expedition KR but her carpet is black- thus she has black mats.

Thanks y’all

Every one I have seen is brown. The truck I test drove had brown carpet and black factory floor liners, which I wasn't crazy about. I decided to go with the Cocoa HP Floor Liners and have no regrets.

I just haven't built up the confidence to cut out the piece to show the whole King Ranch kick plate.

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos IMG_2182

Papaw2018

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech
Every one I have seen is brown. The truck I test drove had brown carpet and black factory floor liners, which I wasn't crazy about. I decided to go with the Cocoa HP Floor Liners and have no regrets.

I just haven't built up the confidence to cut out the piece to show the whole King Ranch kick plate.

IMG_2182.jpg
Thanks for the actual photo. 👍🏻

Mash150

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic

IMG_2182.jpg
Very easy to do. Short stubby type of scissors worked well for me. Flip them over and follow the outline.

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos 75AF6874-76F9-4263-967D-B5087DF70412

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care
Sooo... my build week of 9/12 just moved.....up?! Now build week 8/29!! Do my eyes deceive me? It better actually have an engine in it! 😂🤣

Sponsored

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR

IMG_2182.jpg
For the folks with weathertechs - did you go with the “old style” floor liners or the newer floor liner HP? I’ve got the originals in my current car and love them but they are a bit “rigid” - according to WT the newer HPs are supposed to be more flexible - anyone have experience with both that can offer a comparison?

Cleb1021

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch
For the folks with weathertechs - did you go with the “old style” floor liners or the newer floor liner HP? I’ve got the originals in my current car and love them but they are a bit “rigid” - according to WT the newer HPs are supposed to be more flexible - anyone have experience with both that can offer a comparison?
I had the original floor liners in my last two trucks and the HP liners are more flexible and seem to be more rubbery. I much rather the new style over the original.

Papaw2018

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech
Very easy to do. Short stubby type of scissors worked well for me. Flip them over and follow the outline.

75AF6874-76F9-4263-967D-B5087DF70412.jpeg
Thanks again for the info and photo.
I received my Weathertech mats today and on the underside/back I did notice the “cut”area or “ trim for doorsill badging“👍🏻

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos A8B3886F-45B7-45D4-8260-F8EAA4DA55CC

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos 9B75CD85-467E-4912-96C4-DD3DA545F14C

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Thanks again for the info and photo.
I received my Weathertech mats today and on the underside/back I did notice the “cut”area or “ trim for doorsill badging“👍🏻

A8B3886F-45B7-45D4-8260-F8EAA4DA55CC.jpeg

9B75CD85-467E-4912-96C4-DD3DA545F14C.jpeg
Just ordered mine - neat that they know everyone is likely to cut that out so they’ve got it marked already.
Taking bets on whether my truck or floor mats show up first - truck scheduled for 8/2 to 8/9 delivery window… who wants in on the action?

Papaw2018

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech
Just ordered mine - neat that they know everyone is likely to cut that out so they’ve got it marked already.
Taking bets on whether my truck or floor mats show up first - truck scheduled for 8/2 to 8/9 delivery window… who wants in on the action?
Your floor mats will be delivered sooner than the truck -
from what I’ve experienced Weathertech has faster delivery.
im still waiting on my KR; September 5 completion date🙏🏻

Sponsored

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
The mats will look great next to the tonneau cover in my garage … wife is getting tired of the big box, going to probably catch grief once it becomes “boxes” for a few weeks still.

Papaw2018

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech
The mats will look great next to the tonneau cover in my garage … wife is getting tired of the big box, going to probably catch grief once it becomes “boxes” for a few weeks still.
True, I have several several items to be installed on my truck whenever I get it. I’ve started a large box myself.

kaspar139

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lariat FX4
Finally got my order after 18mos (bumped from a '21 to '22). Immediately went from the dealer to my tint & PPF guy.

Tint as follows for those who are curious, Xpel XR Plus all the way around.
Windshield: 35%
Front Doors: 5%
Rear Doors& Back Glass: 5% over factory

PPF was also Xpel.
-Painted grille bar
-Full bumper
-Headlights
-Fog lights
-Full hood
-Full fenders
-Lower doors & bed side (the two tone portion)
-Full tailgate

1658155978024.png

1658155988817.png

Immediately had to road trip it, gave BlueCruise a try. Worked nearly flawless all ~220mi or so.

1658156410482.png

Next up is GTechniq Crystal Serum Ultra & correcting any remaining paint issues from the factory.
Truck is beautiful! I am debating the ceramic tint I am about to get. What is that tint like at night??? Especially the windshield, but seems like even the front might be really dark?!?!

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Well - not sure what the jackpot is but you’d win - mats set to be delivered today. Good news though is latest from Ford chat is that my truck is expected at my dealership by this weekend, slightly earlier than originally estimated so - we may be cooking with grease before too much longer. I feel like a kid in late November with all the Christmas decorations up just waiting for the day I finally get my present.

Papaw2018

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech
Well - not sure what the jackpot is but you’d win - mats set to be delivered today. Good news though is latest from Ford chat is that my truck is expected at my dealership by this weekend, slightly earlier than originally estimated so - we may be cooking with grease before too much longer. I feel like a kid in late November with all the Christmas decorations up just waiting for the day I finally get my present.
Yes, I keep waiting for another update of my build and delivery.
Sponsored