2022 F150s Ordered in March

shmooneys

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Platinum Powerboost, High pkg, BAP, FX4, Adaptive Steering. NO wheel well liner, spray in bed liner, tonneau cover.

Order confirmed 3/7/22
VIN rec'd 3/25/22
Scheduled for production week of 4/18/22
I received an e-mail last Thursday that I was rescheduled to week of 4/25/22.
Also, I checked the order tracker and the Accessories list changed to say "Active Park Assist 2.0 Removal"
Sponsored

nezff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew 5.0 Space White
Occupation
Firefighter
Ordered mine March 30th.
Email I got that night.

2022 F-150 LARIAT SuperCrew 4x4:

5.0L V8 with Auto Start-Stop Technology and Flex-Fuel Capability Engine

Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission

Space White Metallic

Black Leather-Trimmed 10-Way Power Driver with Memory, Multi-Adjustable Power Front Passenger

20" Six-Spoke Dark Alloy Painted Aluminum Wheels

502A High Package

Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist 2.0

Class IV Trailer Hitch

Ford52Pu

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1952 Ford F1
Occupation
Retired
I stopped by the dealer yesterday, I ordered my XL Scab on 3/14. I ordered the trailer tow pkg and tow tech pkg, in addition to a few more things. He checked online, my truck still hasnt been scheduled (no surprise) but feels it will be built as ordered. I guess I just continue to wait.

oncechance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT, 302A, FX4, 3.5 EB, 6.5', Max Tow
Ordered: 3-21-22
Confirmed: 3-22-22
VIN Received: 3-24-22
Scheduled: Week of 4-25-22

2022 4x4 XLT Supercrew - 157, 6.5 with 3.5 EB.

Sponsored

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
Ordered - 3/16
Confirmation - 3/18
VIN received - 3/22
"proposed" build date - 4/18

Carbonized Grey Lariat 3.5 PB FX4 BAP 502A
You got your vin on a Tuesday? Did you have to go find it? They're usually issues Thursday and Fridays.

bigman6166

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Law Enforcement
I have the same order date from Granger. Dollar bet for the first one finished?
Haha good luck bro! I got a confirmation e-mail from Ford pretty much instantly. Chip has been great. Extremely happy with the price. No VIN yet, no build date, and no other new news/info from Ford. But, I’ll live. I love my current truck as well so it’s no skin of my back. Keep me posted man! Cheers to the waiting game. 😂🙏

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
Haha good luck bro! I got a confirmation e-mail from Ford pretty much instantly. Chip has been great. Extremely happy with the price. No VIN yet, no build date, and no other new news/info from Ford. But, I’ll live. I love my current truck as well so it’s no skin of my back. Keep me posted man! Cheers to the waiting game. 😂🙏
What do you have now and what did you order? I ordered a Rapid Red Platinum with BAP. No liner, cover, or wheel wells, but did go lay flat seats so I'm not holding my breath for a '22 (especially now that Granger has said only like 12% if their playing have been scheduled).

bigman6166

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Law Enforcement
What do you have now and what did you order? I ordered a Rapid Red Platinum with BAP. No liner, cover, or wheel wells, but did go lay flat seats so I'm not holding my breath for a '22 (especially now that Granger has said only like 12% if their playing have been scheduled).
I currently have a 21. XLT, XLT CC SB, 302A, 5.0, Max Tow, FX4, 3.73 rear axle, adaptive cruise, 360 cameras, nav, all the goodies for the most part, no moonroof but personally don’t care about that which is why I didn’t order it with one. Agate black, 18’s…anyway. I ordered another XLT. Similarly equipped as far as options but a few differences. Main differences are 3.5 EB, Iconic Silver, BAP, tailgate step, etc. other than those few bigger differences mostly the same. FX4, Max Tow, adaptive cruise/360 cameras, etc. you get the point. Have the factory spray in liner on my 21. Did not order it with the same option on my 22 through granger. Because Of all the chatter that I’ve heard/read on here about it potentially causing pushbacks/time constraints. Think I’ll get pushed up to a 23? Chip seemed optimistic but who knows. 🤷‍♂️. What’s your story man? And I welcome your opinion on my situation.

bigman6166

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Law Enforcement
I currently have a 21. XLT, XLT CC SB, 302A, 5.0, Max Tow, FX4, 3.73 rear axle, adaptive cruise, 360 cameras, nav, all the goodies for the most part, no moonroof but personally don’t care about that which is why I didn’t order it with one. Agate black, 18’s…anyway. I ordered another XLT. Similarly equipped as far as options but a few differences. Main differences are 3.5 EB, Iconic Silver, BAP, tailgate step, etc. other than those few bigger differences mostly the same. FX4, Max Tow, adaptive cruise/360 cameras, etc. you get the point. Have the factory spray in liner on my 21. Did not order it with the same option on my 22 through granger. Because Of all the chatter that I’ve heard/read on here about it potentially causing pushbacks/time constraints. Think I’ll get pushed up to a 23? Chip seemed optimistic but who knows. 🤷‍♂️. What’s your story man? And I welcome your opinion on my situation.
My bad I just reread your reply. Looks like you have a pretty sweet truck on order. Which I could afford a platinum. Lol

Sponsored

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
My bad I just reread your reply. Looks like you have a pretty sweet truck on order. Which I could afford a platinum. Lol
When I was getting ready to order, Chip said he hasn't had any BAP get a vin recently. Then I read about how few platinums are being scheduled, so who knows. One way, you get an earlier truck, but the other way you get a newer year(which who knows if that's actually a good thing or not). Either way, I'm super excited to have my first truck. I've been waiting until I could afford one with all the luxury pieces because I keep my vehicles forever and I'm trying to future proof my ride. I wish you all the best on yours! Maybe we'll get lucky and get a vin today!

bigman6166

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Law Enforcement
When I was getting ready to order, Chip said he hasn't had any BAP get a vin recently. Then I read about how few platinums are being scheduled, so who knows. One way, you get an earlier truck, but the other way you get a newer year(which who knows if that's actually a good thing or not). Either way, I'm super excited to have my first truck. I've been waiting until I could afford one with all the luxury pieces because I keep my vehicles forever and I'm trying to future proof my ride. I wish you all the best on yours! Maybe we'll get lucky and get a vin today!
thanks man!

Mateo_Hams

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F-150 XLT 301A 3.5L Ecoboost HDPP
Hi all!

Have an XLT 301a, 3.5 EB, 6.5’ bed, max tow, HDPP with tow mirrors in race red.

Ordered: 3/30
Confirmed: 3/30
No VIN
No build date

Interesting to see which types of builds are already scheduled. Seems there are a lot of powerboost trucks getting prioritized. Good luck with your orders!
Sponsored