Sponsored

remtiwk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hi Guys,
This is my first post, but I've been lurking and reading the forums a ton the last while. :)All the pictures, and info were super helpful in my decisions. (y) I pulled the trigger yesterday, and ordered 2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost. So who knows when in the world I'll get it. Dealer thought at least 3 months.

I submitted it to the Google Form on this thread.

Thanks again.

Wow. I actually got my VIN number 2 days later. Is it normally that fast? Dealer is saying build week of 2/22/21 currently. So that's quicker than what I was expecting. But that could probably be delayed?
Sponsored

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Ordered my KR on 8/28, finally received my VIN on 12/21, status changed to "In Production" from "Order Processing" yesterday on 1/14, the window sticker popped up this morning, and my production date based on the Blend number is 1/23.

My Window Sticker does show the price increase on Max Tow, which sucks, but oh well, what's another $650 to get the dang tow mirrors I actually care about...

So it is finally happening.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1610722558133

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I would say BS on Vehicle Theft fee (?) and some of their other fees
Derek is right about this. They running the price up with these crazy things that are worth nothing. If they won't drop that stuff you need to look else where. Probably a work around because of the X-Plan. I don't even like to work with dealers that try to pull that junk, it's dishonest.

You have insurance to cover theft and you can add replacement coverage with your insurance company where they replace the vehicle with no depreciation for very little increase in your premium.

Roger
Very good news and congrats. Things will start popping now! Lol

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Derek is right about this. They running the price up with these crazy things that are worth nothing. If they won't drop that stuff you need to look else where. Probably a work around because of the X-Plan. I don't even like to work with dealers that try to pull that junk, it's dishonest.

You have insurance to cover theft and you can add replacement coverage with your insurance company where they replace the vehicle with no depreciation for very little increase in your premium.

Roger
Very good news and congrats. Things will start popping now! Lol
Bob did you ever get your truck?

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Bob did you ever get your truck?
Don't go there, will have to start drinking again. Lol

No, the rail yard just says sometime between now and Monday with no guarantee's. So my guess is next week now.

Sponsored

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Don't go there, will have to start drinking again. Lol

No, the rail yard just says sometime between now and Monday with no guarantee's. So my guess is next week now.
I figured you would have never stopped drinking from the celebration of the Tide crushing tOSU. Why my Aggies finished behind 2 Loss Clemson I have no idea, but at least we jumped ND who didn't deserve to be in the playoffs ahead of us to begin with. Oh well, fighting for spots below number 1 doesn't really mean too much anyway. Roll Tide!

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I figured you would have never stopped drinking from the celebration of the Tide crushing tOSU. Why my Aggies finished behind 2 Loss Clemson I have no idea, but at least we jumped ND who didn't deserve to be in the playoffs ahead of us to begin with. Oh well, fighting for spots below number 1 doesn't really mean too much anyway. Roll Tide!
Lol, you right! Was a good game to watch for me at least after the first quarter. Didn't you guys steel our offensive coach this year? You guys should do even better this year.

I really like Texas when ya'll are not playing us, probably better than any other team, even Auburn!

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Lol, you right! Was a good game to watch for me at least after the first quarter. Didn't you guys steel our offensive coach this year? You guys should do even better this year.

I really like Texas when ya'll are not playing us, probably better than any other team, even Auburn!
Whoops Roger's not gonna like that ha ha (Longhorn fan here)

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Daily22ssv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 powerbost
Occupation
Tech
Wow. I actually got my VIN number 2 days later. Is it normally that fast? Dealer is saying build week of 2/22/21 currently. So that's quicker than what I was expecting. But that could probably be delayed?
Depending on what you ordered. I've seen quite a few Lariat with powerboost arriving at dealer. Might find what you want without the headache of ordering.

Sponsored

F150 4X4

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I ordered mine on Dec.28th and the salesman just called with my Vin. XLT 302A. Production date of 2/1/21 , He said a good chance of having it by the end of Feb.

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
Ordered Limited PB with max recline and work surface 11/05. Got a VIN about a week later. Production date is Jan 27th. No window sticker yet but hoping to see it in the week or so. Curious to see how long shipping to Houston will take.

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
They both good, just can't keep apart. Lol
Ah that's OK. When your team is at the top of the pile for years on end you don't have to pay as much attention to the rest. The easiest way to tell us apart is we're in maroon (not baby shit orange), and we've been headed in the right direction for the last 3 seasons. I'm betting Jimbo will break the Saban Coordinator streak before anyone else does, this year in C.S. might be the year. Horns stole your O.C. for their 4th coach in 7 years? I assume Sark doesn't kiss his players, so they might be moving out of the wilderness, but no one in C.S. is too worried. We just enjoy watching the dumpster fire in our rear view mirrors.

Bob if you ever make it to C.S. for a game you'll be welcome at our tailgate where 3 or 4 craft beers are always on tap and the Texas BBQ comes off the smoker ready to melt in your mouth. Gig'Em Aggies.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Ah that's OK. When your team is at the top of the pile for years on end you don't have to pay as much attention to the rest. The easiest way to tell us apart is we're in maroon (not baby shit orange), and we've been headed in the right direction for the last 3 seasons. I'm betting Jimbo will break the Saban Coordinator streak before anyone else does, this year in C.S. might be the year. Horns stole your O.C. for their 4th coach in 7 years? I assume Sark doesn't kiss his players, so they might be moving out of the wilderness, but no one in C.S. is too worried. We just enjoy watching the dumpster fire in our rear view mirrors.

Bob if you ever make it to C.S. for a game you'll be welcome at our tailgate where 3 or 4 craft beers are always on tap and the Texas BBQ comes off the smoker ready to melt in your mouth. Gig'Em Aggies.
Roger, you are my kind of people!! I like how you tailgate!! Got my mouth watering just imaging it. ?

Aren't you getting a PowerBoost too? If so, that will be a game changer for you and your tailgating!

Haven't been to a live game in many years but it was great the last time. My wife's doctor she works for gave us one of his season tickets he couldn't use, and let me tell you, they know how to do a game too. Special parking, catered meal under a tent, then seats about 10 rolls up on the 50 yard line. Ruined me after that.

Yep, maroon is the color I was thinking, 12th man right (I hope)? We have been really spoiled here in Bama, 6 National Championships in something like 12 or 13 years not to mention all the SEC Championships. Makes recruiting a lot easier for Saban.

I have been a Bama fan since I was probably 8 years old and that was a loooong time ago. When Bill Curry was couch (he wasn't that good either), people use to ask me if he was related. I could say yeah, for that was also my Dad's name but of course not the same person. Good fun though.

It is for sure Saban is not doing it for the money anymore, he is a God in this state and could not spend all his money if he tried to for 50 years. I bet he hasn't paid for a dinner out in many years.

Hope this years season is back to normal!

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4

Ha ha knew that was coming. It's all good.
Sponsored