Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I know a lot of you guys want bed mats and rugs for your new trucks. It looks like BedRug.com has updated their website to show products for the 2021 Ford F-150. Get to shoppin’! ?

https://bedrug.com/all-products/2021/ford/f-150

Ford F-150 BEDRUG Releases 2021 Ford F-150 Liners and Mats 1C79A0B6-B6CA-4591-ACE7-8F8EB9D6E2E0
Sponsored

Last edited:

papa.charlie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCrew F-150 PB FX4
Anybody installed a BEDRUG bed mat (no sides) without the adhesive tape? I don't love the idea of sticking double-sided tape to the bed so I'm wondering if you can just toss one of these in the bed without it permanently sliding around and being uneven.

Tireman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum, 2020 Cadillac Escalade
Occupation
I’m a tire man
I know a lot of you guys want bed mats and rugs for your new trucks. It looks like BedRug.com has updated their website to show products for the 2021 Ford F-150. Get to shoppin’! ?

https://bedrug.com/all-products/2021/ford/f-150

1C79A0B6-B6CA-4591-ACE7-8F8EB9D6E2E0.jpeg
I can’t say enough good things about the people at Bedrug. I actually share a warehouse with them. They are great folks, with a great operation, selling a great product. If you happen to call them tell them the tireman in the blue raptor next door sent you.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I can’t say enough good things about the people at Bedrug. I actually share a warehouse with them. They are great folks, with a great operation, selling a great product. If you happen to call them tell them the tireman in the blue raptor next door sent you.
Nice! I wasn’t really considering a bed rug/mat myself, but I may just have to look into them now!

chrisp993

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 Platinum, '15 Audi S4, Spec Iron Mustang
Anybody installed a BEDRUG bed mat (no sides) without the adhesive tape? I don't love the idea of sticking double-sided tape to the bed so I'm wondering if you can just toss one of these in the bed without it permanently sliding around and being uneven.
Yes, this is what I have - it is a pretty exact fit and so held in place pretty well by being shaped around the wheel wells. Mine doesn't move around.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Aren’t you concerned about air getting under it and flying out of the bed when rolling down the interstate?

It’s not heavy like lets say the Ford OEM rubber mat.

Just something to consider if you don’t have a tonneau cover.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I’ve had the same BedRug in the back of my 13 and 18 and there’s not a problem with it sliding around but I do have a tonneau cover. If I roll the cover up to haul something I just lay something on it so it doesn’t blow around. It’s very light and easy to remove to clean but yet it is very durable. It will be placed in my 2021 when I finally get that.

papa.charlie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCrew F-150 PB FX4
I’ve had the same BedRug in the back of my 13 and 18 and there’s not a problem with it sliding around but I do have a tonneau cover. If I roll the cover up to haul something I just lay something on it so it doesn’t blow around. It’s very light and easy to remove to clean but yet it is very durable. It will be placed in my 2021 when I finally get that.
Excellent and good to know, thanks. Question, how long did it take to lay flat after unrolling from the packaging and does it stay flat? Without it being taped down I’d be a bit concerned about it being constantly bunched up/not laying flat.

Sponsored

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Excellent and good to know, thanks. Question, how long did it take to lay flat after unrolling from the packaging and does it stay flat? Without it being taped down I’d be a bit concerned about it being constantly bunched up/not laying flat.
I believe it layed flat right out of the box but it was summertime and hot out so maybe that made a difference. After 7 1/2 years and many loads of just about everything Lowe’s sells in their garden supply, it still looks new. Just vacuum, hose or sweep it off.

JPrieto

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Explorer, 2022 Maverick, 2021 Bronco
Occupation
Car Sales
We installed one at my dealership to test it out. Great quality, definitely buy a tonneau cover. You have to make the cuts yourself for the lights, tie downs, boxlink, and pro-power. It installs easily if you get an hour with no interruptions

EDIT: The 3M Adhesive is very strong and keeps it in place, truck sold quickly they guy loved it. There is no way to install without the tape, or I didn't see a way at least...

Ford F-150 BEDRUG Releases 2021 Ford F-150 Liners and Mats 130028907_854042725352471_7243217271817610925_o

2dogcamper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport FX4
We installed one at my dealership to test it out. Great quality, definitely buy a tonneau cover. You have to make the cuts yourself for the lights, tie downs, boxlink, and pro-power. It installs easily if you get an hour with no interruptions

EDIT: The 3M Adhesive is very strong and keeps it in place, truck sold quickly they guy loved it. There is no way to install without the tape, or I didn't see a way at least...

130028907_854042725352471_7243217271817610925_o.jpg
Is the Ford version made by BedRug or Husky?

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
The Ford version is made by Bedrug. They are identical other than the Ford logo or Bedrug logo being embroidered in them. I have installed 3 bedrugs and love and stand by them. Soft on your knees and they take a beating. Don't waste your money on a rubber mat or plastic bed liner.
Sponsored