Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black F150 Tremor
Occupation
Cloud Engineering and Operations.
Hello All!

By absolute blind luck I was able to snag my Tremor a couple of weeks ago. This is the day I brought it home. Since then, I've put on a Stubby Antenna, Husky Wheel Well liners and a Diamond Back SE Bed Cover.

Coming from a Toyota Tacoma, to say the Tremor is a step-up would be the understatement of the century. I love this thing.

Ford F-150 Tremor Owner's Club 20210911_160105
Sponsored

Poorspecimen

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future f150 owner
Occupation
Manager
Just confirmed with Ford Performance that my 11/1 build week has held solid now for 3 weeks…. So, hopeful that I get my iconic silver 402A is delivered under the Christmas tree this year. Love the thread, thanks for starting and sharing the accessory ideas.
We are in the same boat. My build is scheduled for the week of 11/1 also. Can’t wait.

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 FX4 EB
I had an Antimatter Blue Tremor on order but my dealer had a Lead Foot just delivered with a few more options (minus Torsen) than I had on my build. He gave me the $1000 custom order discount that I would have had on my original build. I do have 1 question though… has anyone considered dropping the back to level? I talked with my local wheel and tires guy but he isn’t convinced it’s something I should do. I am a sucker for good mileage so I don’t really want to raise the front to level.

Ford F-150 Tremor Owner's Club image

Sponsored

OP
OP
BA73

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Ford F-150 Tremor Owner's Club 20211001_154244

OP
OP
BA73

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Ford F-150 Tremor Owner's Club 20211001_193723
Ford F-150 Tremor Owner's Club 20211001_193744

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
I had an Antimatter Blue Tremor on order but my dealer had a Lead Foot just delivered with a few more options (minus Torsen) than I had on my build. He gave me the $1000 custom order discount that I would have had on my original build. I do have 1 question though… has anyone considered dropping the back to level? I talked with my local wheel and tires guy but he isn’t convinced it’s something I should do. I am a sucker for good mileage so I don’t really want to raise the front to level.

image.jpg
Yes, I plan to explore taking the rear lift blocks out and seeing how it looks.

OP
OP
BA73

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction

SilverbackHobbit

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
IT Manager
Something that might be obvious to some, but was unknown to me so thought I would share. I couldn’t figure out how to put the truck in accessory mode (my 2014 was still key’d ignition). Apparently all you need to do is climb in and press the power button on the radio without ever touching the starter button. Kinda handy. Now I can listen to the radio while I sit and wait… cheers

Sponsored

OP
OP
BA73

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
What intake is that? Truck is coming along nicely!
S&B. Here is the link: https://www.stage3motorsports.com/75-5122-18-21-f150-2-7l-3-5l-ecoboost-sb-oiled-intake.html

With the hood vents in the tremor landing directly over the airbox, I did not want to run an open element filter that I would worry about during rain. I also want a MFR that has been tested and Dyno Proven. I have only found dyno graphs for the S&B and AFE, no one else has shared their dyno results (Roush, cough cough). 33hp at the wheels, with a nice curve, and the price, made this a no brainer. Install was 1 hour on the nose.

I got to run a few errands tonight, 30 miles or so. Got the windows tinted this morning, so I was not able to roll them down, but with the radio off, turbo/intake noise was MAYBE 10% louder in the cab.

I have ordered all of my parts thus far through Frank @ stage 3 on this forum. He has been super helpful and offers a forum discount.

Oxford_Powerboost

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 5.0
Something that might be obvious to some, but was unknown to me so thought I would share. I couldn’t figure out how to put the truck in accessory mode (my 2014 was still key’d ignition). Apparently all you need to do is climb in and press the power button on the radio without ever touching the starter button. Kinda handy. Now I can listen to the radio while I sit and wait… cheers
Yep. Can also press the start button without your foot on the brake. Once for accessory, twice for full power “on” but not started.

Kenn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Lariat
Call me a skeptic but I don't believe a cold air intake is going to net anyone a 33 HP gain. That would be incredibly cheap horsepower that I believe one of Ford's engineers would have found by now. It does look cool though.