Sponsored

You Guys Are Not Going To Beleive This...

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
So, I'm searching the web, which I do a bit of, looking for info on production and just like that, what do I see...

Check this out https://www.torquenews.com/9539/delivery-nears-2021-ford-f-150-window-stickers-provide-more-details

https://www.torquenews.com/9539/som...space-fold-flat-seats-30-liter-diesel-delayed

This article references us, here on F150gen14.com! We are famous...:eek:

It goes on to say some have copies of their window stickers and they post one. I go, hey that looks like mine, I zoom in and it is. It has my VIN verifying it is my Window Sticker.

He goes on to say we have leaked information on production status etc. Talks about the options that are delayed and the frustration of buyers etc.

I am sooooo busted, Ford is going to come down on my head or cancel my truck order, something.

I still can't help but laugh

If anyone ask CurryBob, is a fictional character, Ok.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
So, I'm searching the web, which I do a bit of, looking for info on production and just like that, what do I see...

Check this out https://www.torquenews.com/9539/delivery-nears-2021-ford-f-150-window-stickers-provide-more-details

https://www.torquenews.com/9539/som...space-fold-flat-seats-30-liter-diesel-delayed

It goes on to say some have copies of their window stickers and they post one. I go, hey that looks like mine, I zoom in and it is. It has my VIN verifying it is my Window Sticker.

He goes on to say we have leaked information on production status etc. Talks about the options that are delayed and the frustration of buyers etc.

I am sooooo busted, Ford is going to come down on my head or cancel my truck order, something.

If anyone ask CurryBob is a fictional character, Ok.
CurryWHO??

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L

I saw some of this the other day. It is these "auto news" guys scrounging for anything to cover. I almost wrote the editor telling him he was going to ruin it for us, but figured he's media and this is what he does. No one is going to cancel your order haha, I was talking to my dealer this morning telling him how some people did stock orders (no updates BTW, they still know a lot less than we do).

I was writing you to say that they aren't going to come after you or mess with your order... and then the server went down. Thought for a minute Ford shut down the forum haha.

Ford F-150 You Guys Are Not Going To Beleive This... 1605032749201

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Ford is contacting Seal Team 6 now. Bob is an Army dude so he is OK as long as he doesn't get in his boat. Explosives demo team will blow a hole in it and sink him mid cast.:D

Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Our cover is blown! Meet at the rendezvous point at 0800 and make sure your not followed.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Ok, I got to go to the bathroom, laughing too hard. At my age that can cause accidents!

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
CurryBob, better check those brake lines before pulling out of the lot!!

But in all seriousness, I don’t see what they (if anyone) at Ford can be upset about. They are trickling out information and being less than transparent on this whole process it would seem. What do they expect customers to do?

Between all of us on here, we’ve probably racked up a couple million dollars worth of truck orders for them. They can’t take us all down!!

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CurryBob, better check those brake lines before pulling out of the lot!!

But in all seriousness, I don’t see what they (if anyone) at Ford can be upset about. They are trickling out information and being less than transparent on this whole process, what do they expect customers to do?

Between all of us on here, we’ve probably racked up a couple million dollars worth of truck orders for them. They can’t take us all down!!
Lol, yeah I know, kinda seems like cloak and dagger sometimes with this stuff.

I'm not worried, just messing around, well mostly.:unsure:

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Can confirm Thanos may *snap* half of all F150 orders out of existence to restore balance in the universe.

earlier comments are right though. This guy is just grasping for straws. He literally took one comment I made and turned it into a whole section in the article about the 3.0 diesel engine. Which has proven to be untrue already based on the weekly updates provided. LOL

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I saw some of this the other day. It is these "auto news" guys scrounging for anything to cover. I almost wrote the editor telling him he was going to ruin it for us, but figured he's media and this is what he does. No one is going to cancel your order haha, I was talking to my dealer this morning telling him how some people did stock orders (no updates BTW, they still know a lot less than we do).

I was writing you to say that they aren't going to come after you or mess with your order... and then the server went down. Thought for a minute Ford shut down the forum haha.

1605032749201.png
Coincidence? I think not!
Sponsored