First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Since window stickers are starting to show and will becoming available in larger numbers soon.

I thought this might be useful to some. I wanted one off a F150 which I have seen on but just haven't found it. If this is already posted somewhere, administrator please delete this thread.

sticker_top.jpg
sticker_bottom.jpg
Convoy or Rail doesn't always tell the complete truth. My window sticker said convoy, but it rode Norfolk Southern from Detroit to Petersburg, VA. Then it got on a truck for the 40 plus from Petersburg to Ashland, VA.
Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Convoy or Rail doesn't always tell the complete truth. My window sticker said convoy, but it rode Norfolk Southern from Detroit to Petersburg, VA. Then it got on a truck for the 40 plus from Petersburg to Ashland, VA.
That indicator is only for how it leaves the assembly plant. Most all of the trucks that have rail indicated will still end up on a truck in the last leg to the dealer.

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
I don’t see any codes here other than R for ramp. According to Ford it was built on 1/26 and is still awaiting shipment. No chip hold in the VVR. Just “convoy delay”.

does this truck even exist or is Ford stringing me along?

Ford F-150 Window Stickers Explained 2E2F2A2E-2361-49DC-AC16-41CC534BF7A9

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
That top line doesn't exist on the final window sticker, at least it doesn't on the physical green window sticker that came from my truck. I can't seem to find the source of the info right now, but my truck was delivered from the assembly plant to the Norfolk Southern's Ford Ramp 51 in Melvindale, MI.

At the bottom of the actual green window sticker in the box named Ramp One is the N-S's vehicle delivery ramp coded CA2L. My F150 was delivered here and then picked up by United Road for delivery to my dealer.
Sponsored