First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum, 2020 Cadillac Escalade
Occupation
I’m a tire man
About a week ago the vehicle I ordered stopped showing up on the Ford Vehicle locater. Since then I've been viewing the window sticker to keep an eye on the Ramp, Bump, Camp section at the top to try to get an idea about its shipping info. Now the window sticker has disappeared. It takes me to the Ford Direct/check back later page. It sounds like something funny is going on with this truck. Im about to call the dealer and considering ordering or looking for another vehicle. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
About a week ago the vehicle I ordered stopped showing up on the Ford Vehicle locater. Since then I've been viewing the window sticker to keep an eye on the Ramp, Bump, Camp section at the top to try to get an idea about its shipping info. Now the window sticker has disappeared. It takes me to the Ford Direct/check back later page. It sounds like something funny is going on with this truck. Im about to call the dealer and considering ordering or looking for another vehicle. Thoughts?
I'm interested in what you get for an answer. My "hunch" only based on my yrs. of manufacturing production lines the following is going on.

1. Ford is working out their Tier 1 supplier’s issues that is forcing then to reshuffle the vehicle priorities on the production line. Meaning they have reshuffled the line to accommodate builds for the parts they have on hand.
2. Interesting the Window Sticker is no longer showing. I'm convinced due to production issues Ford's database is far behind with the planning, sourcing of the production and shipping process.

3. Impacts of COVID-19 is also affecting the entire production process - such as plant shutdowns due to employees testing positive and the plant having to scrub everything down in order to me State and Federal CDC requirements. Vehicles coming out of the Dearborn plant also have to deal with Michigan's governor - nut case who if she had her way the entire state would shut down forever - except area where her husband likes.

OP
OP
Tireman

Tireman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I’m a tire man
I'm interested in what you get for an answer. My "hunch" only based on my yrs. of manufacturing production lines the following is going on.

1. Ford is working out their Tier 1 supplier’s issues that is forcing then to reshuffle the vehicle priorities on the production line. Meaning they have reshuffled the line to accommodate builds for the parts they have on hand.
2. Interesting the Window Sticker is no longer showing. I'm convinced due to production issues Ford's database is far behind with the planning, sourcing of the production and shipping process.

3. Impacts of COVID-19 is also affecting the entire production process - such as plant shutdowns due to employees testing positive and the plant having to scrub everything down in order to me State and Federal CDC requirements. Vehicles coming out of the Dearborn plant also have to deal with Michigan's governor - nut case who if she had her way the entire state would shut down forever - except area where her husband likes.
I didn’t really get an answer. They just said the system acts crazy sometimes and according to his report my truck was still sitting at the ramp waiting to be loaded on a truck. No movement in 7 days. Maybe it’s on ramp 49? I forgot the ramp number he told me.

TheWraith

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150, 2020 Chevy Corvette, 2016 Ford Focus
Occupation
Assembler
If your ordered Retractable bed cover there probably editing the price lol

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I didn’t really get an answer. They just said the system acts crazy sometimes and according to his report my truck was still sitting at the ramp waiting to be loaded on a truck. No movement in 7 days. Maybe it’s on ramp 49? I forgot the ramp number he told me.
Adam
We are in the same boat but my sticker is still showing. Have you tried checking your VIN against some other sites? Are you not able to pull it up in inventory?

https://www.oemstickers.com/
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tireman

Tireman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I’m a tire man
The only thing working right now is Ford tracker.tech

OP
OP
Tireman

Tireman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I’m a tire man

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150

Ridiculous. Everyone needs to collective get their crap together.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Did your window sticker ever show back up in that other site?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tireman

Tireman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I’m a tire man
Did your window sticker ever show back up in that other site?
No sir, its not on the ford locater and I still cant find the sticker. It is showing up on the Ford Tracker tech website.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
I’m sure your truck is fine but it does sound like the system where one can view the window sticker has some type of glitch going on.

I’m sure all will be back up in a few days or so.

With that being said and I’m not sure this is the case but perhaps the window sticker removal has something to do with the BLMS issues that were reported.

Just a thought.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
No sir, its not on the ford locater and I still cant find the sticker. It is showing up on the Ford Tracker tech website.
You had a stock order or it would not have been built already, that is why it's not on the Ford tracker site, I forgot about that.

Did it ever show up here https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
because it shouldn't have.

Kefoster2

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
The Ford dealer close to me is showing 6 /20201's none of them have hydroboost engines.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
The Ford dealer close to me is showing 6 /20201's none of them have hydroboost engines.
There are 8 PowerBoost within 60 miles of me that have been built, just not shipped.
Sponsored