Sponsored

Will 12V battery charge with remote start?

OP
OP
plannersteve

plannersteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Skier and Fisherman
Not really an answer to your remote start question but I think every person should own one of these and have it sitting in the glove box.
I've gotten a handful of these over the years and have given them out as Christmas gifts or to my kids when they turned 16 and got their cars. Why Amazon says only four I don't know, I have to have almost 10 of these under my belt...
In our boat, in one of our jet skis, all our cars, (5) and gifts...
Anyway, I recommend them, they are great.

Screenshot_20231130_204435_Amazon Shopping.jpg
You're absolutely right! I have one, hope I never get to use it. Thanks, Steve
Sponsored

BlackCloud

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR PowerBoost
Occupation
Retired
Not really an answer to your remote start question but I think every person should own one of these and have it sitting in the glove box.
I've gotten a handful of these over the years and have given them out as Christmas gifts or to my kids when they turned 16 and got their cars. Why Amazon says only four I don't know, I have to have almost 10 of these under my belt...
In our boat, in one of our jet skis, all our cars, (5) and gifts...
Anyway, I recommend them, they are great.

Screenshot_20231130_204435_Amazon Shopping.jpg
What a coincidence. I just ordered that exact unit. I have to leave my 2021 PB unattended for about two months, so I bought a NOCO just in case. Looks simple enough. Any issues regarding how to use it with our fancy computerized trucks?

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 PB
Occupation
Owner, IT Consulting\MSP company.
What a coincidence. I just ordered that exact unit. I have to leave my 2021 PB unattended for about two months, so I bought a NOCO just in case. Looks simple enough. Any issues regarding how to use it with our fancy computerized trucks?
I have not needed to use it on my truck yet.
I've gotten plenty of "deep sleep, remote won't work" warnings but it always fires up, even with the remote.
My boat has dual batteries and I thought for sure I'd be screwed when my wife went out one weekend and had the battery switch to "all" and both were dead. Fired right up...
:)

You'll be fine with this sucker, works great.
Sponsored