Sponsored

Wheel well liners - rear wheels only? What about the front wheels?

kavm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Jetta; 2021 F150 Platinum PB
One omission I made in my order (2021 F150 Platinum) that I regretted is not ordering the wheel well liners. So, now that it has been received - I am adding the Ford wheel well liners. I understand from the dealer that they are for the rear wheel well only.

There do not seem to be any (Ford OEM) liners for the front wheel well. Is that correct? I wonder why that is. The rationale for the wheel well liners is as, if not more, applicable to the front wheel well also.

Am I missing something? I would appreciate any insight and suggestions...
Sponsored

RAB

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat. And 2019 Buick Enclave
Occupation
Retired. General Motors
One omission I made in my order (2021 F150 Platinum) that I regretted is not ordering the wheel well liners. So, now that it has been received - I am adding the Ford wheel well liners. I understand from the dealer that they are for the rear wheel well only.

There do not seem to be any (Ford OEM) liners for the front wheel well. Is that correct? I wonder why that is. The rationale for the wheel well liners is as, if not more, applicable to the front wheel well also.

Am I missing something? I would appreciate any insight and suggestions...

OP
OP

kavm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thank you so much! That makes it much better...

Sponsored

OP
OP

kavm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Very good. I had them installed but have yet to pick up my truck from my (remote) dealer.