• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What should I do to get a timely Lightning order in?

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
I keep calling Galpin and they're like "Do you have your build? Have you placed your order? Let me speak with Some Guy and get back to you..."

I get that I have more invested in my truck than a salesman, but it seems like they'd want to know a some details about the most hotly anticipated Ford in history before it "launches" in two weeks...
The sales man that called me after my reservation was asking me what kind of Engine I am interested in for my F150? If I would like to go with Ecoboost? And this was after 15 minutes of me talking about charging ramp, battery capacity Fronk and dual motor. I wish all manufacturers sell their cars on Amazon. I used to complain about frustrations of dealing with robots vs humans but I am starting to see things in a different light now.
Sponsored

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
Sounds like I'm super fortunate that my internet sales manager actually knows about the Lightning and features of the Mach-E, then. I shouldn't take that for granted.

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
Key to successful salesmanship is to overcome obstacles. He doesn't have an EV so he can put you in this little beauty today,

OP
OP

Tremelune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bunch
I was told that "Ford will email" me when it's time to put an order in. That sounds...optimistic.

I was also told they'd put their fees in writing, but I doubt they've even figured out their fees, considering there isn't concrete pricing info for builds...
Sponsored