Sponsored

What does everyone use inside the Bed.. under a bed cover.. to stop things from moving around

bushpilot

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 F150, 4x4, 3.5L, PB 7.2KW, Platinum
Wow - very informative - full of ideas, and even provided links. Thanks for the extra effort.
I have my own system, but I loved the fold-able milk crate box idea; so much so that I ordered one. (Thanks Bush Pilot - you just cost me some money! :LOL:)
I've always said I can spend someone else's money faster than my own ;)
if you bought the BIG ANT crates, youll be pleasantly surprised at how - youll be impressed with how sturdy the big ant crates are.....you can stand on them even when they're rotated vertically.

I've had more than 100 of lbs of (photography) sand bags loaded in one (they dont get carried far), but the crates also fit nicely on a furniture dolly too!
Sponsored

Groovicles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT PB
Installed a bed cover, and wanting to stash some items in the back. What are some good recommended ways of doing so? Containers, bungie cords, etc?
Molle panels on the bed walls would do the trick. I use a Bedslider with a couple of "shelves"

Los150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 3.5L EB Platinum w/BAP
Occupation
Info Tech

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Occupation
Drug Dealer of the LED World
Installed a bed cover, and wanting to stash some items in the back. What are some good recommended ways of doing so? Containers, bungie cords, etc?
We honestly used a Husky Liners matt in our truck. It helps keep things from sliding around. That's also a downside when I want to SLIDE something in (like a bucket) but for the most part I prefer it to help things from sliding around. It adds a bit of grip.

We're a Husky dealer here at 4x4TruckLEDs.com so let me know if you need one.

BigShan808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 STX FX4 2.7 EB SCrew
Transferred my rubber bed mat and OEM bed extender from my '18. The mat helps with minimizing bulky items from freely moving around and the extender forms a perfect reach in area to store items with the tonneau cover on. I currently have an 18 gal size Sterilite bin to keep smaller items stowed. Also use my surfboard nylon straps to really secure items in place.

pavementends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A SuperCab 3.5EB, Lots of dirt bikes
Occupation
Enginerd
I built a base out of OSB and some scrap exterior carpeting and some pieces of 2x2 and 2x4. You drop it in one side at a time and it's squeezes in tight enough that it doesn't move around. I made a spot for water jug (left), moto tool boxes or one of those collapsible Costco crates (middle), and a milk crate for tow straps and a socket set (right). The grocery bag netting works great too. I've never taken it out since I built it - it's never been in the way.

Ford F-150 What does everyone use inside the Bed.. under a bed cover.. to stop things from moving around PXL_20220408_013940481

Ford F-150 What does everyone use inside the Bed.. under a bed cover.. to stop things from moving around PXL_20220408_021053018

2Lazy2P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 3.5 EB Platinum FX4 701A
This is one of the best, photo-documented threads in a long while. Well done. Others have posted photos of what I use: Bedrug Classic Bed Liner and AMP Research BedXTender HD Max.

Before the Bedrug, I tried the WeatherTech Bedliner, but everything would slide around. The Bedrug is great for my needs.

Before the AMP, I used a cargo net stretched between the box links closest to the tailgate, but found it a hassle to use so I changed to the AMP. I keep it swiveled away from the tailgate so it partitions the front portion of the bed. On occasion I use bungee cords to tighten down items (like gal of milk) against the side of the AMP. Extra bungee cords are stretched between the box links. I am looking at hard cooler options but for now use a Costco insulated cool/hot bag.
Sponsored