First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
Does anyone know if the new Sync 4 Navigation system allows you to enter waypoints when planning a route??
Sponsored

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Does anyone know if the new Sync 4 Navigation system allows you to enter waypoints when planning a route??
From the owners manual:

Ford F-150 Waypoints Screenshot_20210207-140029

Last edited:
OP
OP

SuvE

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
Thank you very much!!!!

sonofzell

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 XLT Sport 2.7EB SCrew 302A High
This can also be done using voice command without having to use the touch screen.

If you initiate voice command and say "Navigate to..." while you already have an active route, sync4 will ask if you wish to "Set as Destination" (which cancels/replaces your current route) or "Set as Waypoint" (which adds the new location between your current location and your original destination).

One thing I haven't tried (or even considered prior to typing this) is adding multiple waypoints. Now I'm curious if more than one can be added and, if so, how many.... :unsure:

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
This can also be done using voice command without having to use the touch screen.

If you initiate voice command and say "Navigate to..." while you already have an active route, sync4 will ask if you wish to "Set as Destination" (which cancels/replaces your current route) or "Set as Waypoint" (which adds the new location between your current location and your original destination).

One thing I haven't tried (or even considered prior to typing this) is adding multiple waypoints. Now I'm curious if more than one can be added and, if so, how many.... :unsure:
So far I've only added 2, which indicates to me that you can add as many as you want/need.
Sponsored