Water entered Rear sliding window.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
I did a quick manual wash and not sure if it was my fault when trying to hit the back window I may have been at a bad angle.. but when I was done and got back in the truck I saw some water on the back seat headrest and even some splashed on to the backseat driver side window.

Anyone else experience this? I am hoping it doesn’t happen from normal wash’s and was just me hitting it at a bad angle.
Sponsored

CnB150Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, PB, Fx4, SuperCrew w/5.5 Bed
I did a quick manual wash and not sure if it was my fault when trying to hit the back window I may have been at a bad angle.. but when I was done and got back in the truck I saw some water on the back seat headrest and even some splashed on to the backseat driver side window.

Anyone else experience this? I am hoping it doesn’t happen from normal wash’s and was just me hitting it at a bad angle.
Were you using a power washer or full blast nozzle and pointed it right at the seal of the window at some point? If so, I wouldn’t worry about it because that volume and pressure can do some amazing things and press right through. If not, then maybe something is wrong.

OP
OP
Agashi25

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Were you using a power washer or full blast nozzle and pointed it right at the seal of the window at some point? If so, I wouldn’t worry about it because that volume and pressure can do some amazing things and press right through. If not, then maybe something is wrong.
Im thinking it was a good(bad) angle on the seal and I had the wand at full beans.

the only reason I considered it might be an known issue or something is because I went very fast over the back window as the truck wasn’t very dirty at all. It was like one quick swipe across the back window but I was on the side of the truck. So it most likely was just too much power on it.
Sponsored