First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 XLT
Occupation
Railroad
Have a 2023 F 150 XLT with 302a package. I have an issue with my vehicle hotspot where my iPhone will not connect to the network because the network name changes everyday. I have an ATT unlimited plan but it did it with the free trial as well. Every day I get in the truck I have to look for the new network name and then enter the password in and then it connects. Usually once I do that if I stop and shut the truck off and come back it will reconnect. It seems once it sits over night the name changes. I did have a 2021 XLT before this one and it did not have this issue, it always had the same network name, plus my wife has an 2022 explorer ST and it doesn’t change network name either. Every time I would get in either of those trucks it connected automatically. I’ve searched on here as well as google search and there doesn’t seem to be anyone else with this complaint. Anyone with a 2023 experience this?!?
Sponsored

jherna48

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat
Have a 2023 F 150 XLT with 302a package. I have an issue with my vehicle hotspot where my iPhone will not connect to the network because the network name changes everyday. I have an ATT unlimited plan but it did it with the free trial as well. Every day I get in the truck I have to look for the new network name and then enter the password in and then it connects. Usually once I do that if I stop and shut the truck off and come back it will reconnect. It seems once it sits over night the name changes. I did have a 2021 XLT before this one and it did not have this issue, it always had the same network name, plus my wife has an 2022 explorer ST and it doesn’t change network name either. Every time I would get in either of those trucks it connected automatically. I’ve searched on here as well as google search and there doesn’t seem to be anyone else with this complaint. Anyone with a 2023 experience this?!?
I have the same issue. Please let me know if you find a fix. I have an appointment to take it to the dealership to get checked out

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
You just saved that fella from a wasted trip to a dealership. :)