First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
For those of you who switched over to the Unreal engine & use CarPlay are you able to swipe the map on Google Maps & Waze? I used to be able to manually move the map around on GMaps & Waze by swiping with 1 finger but now I can't. Apple Maps works just fine, and on my company car I can move GMaps & Waze just fine. Totally weird bug and wondering if anyone else has had the same problem.
Sponsored

RickBullotta

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Same here. Has anyone tried disabling the Unreal interface to see if swipe and pinch zoom functionality returns?

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Same here. Has anyone tried disabling the Unreal interface to see if swipe and pinch zoom functionality returns?
I never enabled the unreal engine and was unable to use “pinch to zoom”. I don’t recall if finger swipe worked or not

EDIT: to be sure, we’re taking about when using google maps on apple car play, correct?

EDIT 2: just reread the OP and yes that’s what we’re talking about haha

RickBullotta

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
I never enabled the unreal engine and was unable to use “pinch to zoom”. I don’t recall if finger swipe worked or not

EDIT: to be sure, we’re taking about when using google maps on apple car play, correct?

EDIT 2: just reread the OP and yes that’s what we’re talking about haha
Thanks. Good to know.
Sponsored