TRIGGER WARNING: GM Equivalent???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Thank you all for making my first Ford-owning experience much better. After two years and 50k miles, I have returned to my roots and am back driving a GMC. This forum certainly seems unique to me in that it tolerates almost none of the typically toxic crap on social media sites and is genuinely THE place for legit F150 info. I have had no luck finding a GMC/Chevy forum that even comes close and I do not Fakebook/Instaglam/TwiXter. Any suggestions would be most appreciated before you (rightfully) shun me for my betrayal. Thanks again to (most) all of you.
Sponsored

jimdunbar

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 XL 4x4 3.5L EB max tow & load reg cab L/B
Occupation
Electronics Tech/Automotive Tech/Residential Repair
Hey Vin, you certainly went 'big' with the XL Supercrew, bit of a dream truck to me. What drove you to get back to your roots? The good, bad, and ugly comparisons if you don't mind.

3DogKnight

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Escape Titanium - 2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
100% retired
There is no betrayal in buying a different brand of vehicle. Over the years, and there are many years involved here, I've owned Ford and GM. I like to switch just to get something different. There is no brand loyalty with me. Both Ford and GM make great vehicles and anyone that can't see that has their head in the sand. Enjoy your GMC, they're really nice trucks.

GPOPS48

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150,’13 Chrysler 300,’08 Solstice,’95 2dr XJ
Occupation
Retired HVAC tech.
I worked for GM for over 30 years and have enjoyed many Chevy and GMC trucks. I still would be driving a GM truck but they wont build the truck I want anymore. Neither would RAM or any offshore maker. So I ordered the RCSB V-8 XL from Ford and I am clam happy, it’s a great truck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.