Tracker tool

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
Anyone else having problems pulling their order this morning on the tracker here? All I get is either can’t retrieve your VIN OR it just sits there. Like it’s trying to pull the data but can’t.
Sponsored

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
On the Ford tracker it says system error. The forum tracker is still working though

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha_Mama

First Name
Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Neither of the two, Ford tracker or the tracker on here, are working for me!

platinum17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
I too can't seem to get any of the trackers to work. It's very strange. My home computer and my work computer get nothing. Ford tracker says "System Error, try again later" The tracker here shows everything as "null", however the window sticker still works. If I use my iphone both the Ford and tracker tool here work. No idea what is going on. Another strangeness is on my pc and work pc the tracker here pulls up a window sticker with a date at the bottom of 7/7/21. The one on my phone has a date of 7/11/21. Also, I've tried numerous trucks on dealer lots that are listed as "ordered" and they all seem to work on any system. Maybe my truck exploded yesterday....lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

platinum17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
I too can't seem to get any of the trackers to work. It's very strange. My home computer and my work computer get nothing. Ford tracker says "System Error, try again later" The tracker here shows everything as "null", however the window sticker still works. If I use my iphone both the Ford and tracker tool here work. No idea what is going on. Another strangeness is on my pc and work pc the tracker here pulls up a window sticker with a date at the bottom of 7/7/21. The one on my phone has a date of 7/11/21. Also, I've tried numerous trucks on dealer lots that are listed as "ordered" and they all seem to work on any system. Maybe my truck exploded yesterday....lol
There must have been some system problems, not sure what, but in the last 1/2 hour or so, everything appears to be working again.

cool rod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum, 2013 Mustang
I had the same tracker experience the day before yesterday, I was shown on here as a "null" and the Ford tracker wouldn't let me in. Then this morning everything worked and my status changed from "in production" to "built" awaiting shipment. So maybe the tracker was getting updated because the truck is finally completed.
Sponsored