First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
? Does any one with a lot of Ford ordeing system experience know if one dealership can check the status of another dealership retail order (if info is provided)?
I don't know about another dealership, but these guys at Ford Performance were really helpful when my dealer wasn't getting back to me. Just give them either the VIN or the Dealer code/Order number/last name if you don't have a VIN. And be polite to them, they usually only track Performance orders, but one guy there in particular has been super helpful with my F-150.

For Status of Vehicle Orders: [email protected]
Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Thx, just finished sending him all the information that I had off my ordered. Grealty appreicate the recommendation/help.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Got a window sticker! Week from today if all goes well!
Congratulations, my KR SQ is also being built next week on 3 feb. When I ordered on 7 January I was thinking that it would take till April to get mine. Things are moving really fast now.

Sponsored

cbarton10

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Raptor

rd50078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited & 2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired Corporate Sales Manager, part-time farmer, rancher & golfer.
My new Limited that was ordered on July 31 has been showing In Production for 3+ weeks. My window sticker for sometime now has showed a build date of 29Jan2021. This morning on the shop.Ford site it shows stated for production 2/1/2021 and estimated dealer delivery to be 2/24/2021. None of this new information was shown as stated here last night on the shop.Ford site. I will probably pick it up the 1st week of March and hope that Ford Truck Month incentives will be up & running. :) I feel for those that are just getting their window stickers/build dates. You will just have to be patient.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
My new Limited that was ordered on July 31 has been showing In Production for 3+ weeks. My window sticker for sometime now has showed a build date of 29Jan2021. This morning on the shop.Ford site it shows stated for production 2/1/2021 and estimated dealer delivery to be 2/24/2021. None of this new information was shown as stated here last night on the shop.Ford site. I will probably pick it up the 1st week of March and hope that Ford Truck Month incentives will be up & running. :) I feel for those that are just getting their window stickers/build dates. You will just have to be patient.
You have been waiting a real long time for sure. Got me beat, I hope you are soon rewarded! (y)

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
So---My truck is in Transit---shows as shipped with a 12 day transit period.

Was loaded to Jack Cooper transport in Kansas City

Im wondering if this is coming by rail or truck

I have not seen where Jack Cooper picks up in Houston rail yards destined for central/So Texas.
12 days seems like a short period with dealing with stops, time tied up at railyard, and trasnsport plans made.
So, I am thinking this vehicle will be trucked from KCM to San Antonio.
Only a 12 hr drive, So, 2 days to get here, and half day to unload at one stop. Another day if he makes a few local stops.

Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
So---My truck is in Transit---shows as shipped with a 12 day transit period.

Was loaded to Jack Cooper transport in Kansas City

Im wondering if this is coming by rail or truck

I have not seen where Jack Cooper picks up in Houston rail yards destined for central/So Texas.
12 days seems like a short period with dealing with stops, time tied up at railyard, and trasnsport plans made.
So, I am thinking this vehicle will be trucked from KCM to San Antonio.
Only a 12 hr drive, So, 2 days to get here, and half day to unload at one stop. Another day if he makes a few local stops.
My money is on rail though. I know you would love it by truck. They use to have a 240 mile limit or something like that but don't know their guide lines now.

sayers

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
retired
I received my vin# for my new truck , but the dealer also gave me a sheet of paper that had View status glossary. In the middle it had Status which said primary " in order processing " next to that under secondary it had Scheduled to date (2021-02-14) Vehicle location Dearborn.
does anyone know what this Secondary and date mean ? thanks

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I received my vin# for my new truck , but the dealer also gave me a sheet of paper that had View status glossary. In the middle it had Status which said primary " in order processing " next to that under secondary it had Scheduled to date (2021-02-14) Vehicle location Dearborn.
does anyone know what this Secondary and date mean ? thanks
It’s scheduled to be built on 14 February.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Happier words were never uttered... :D

Screenshot_20210202-140558_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
I know it's early in the week, but I know the kind of luck I have. And seeing several people from last week's build get pushed back to March has me worried. I left a message with my dealer to check my build status, but I haven't heard back yet. I'd rather know sooner rather than later, I guess. But each time someone else says their status changed does give me a little bit of hope. ?
Sponsored