• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Iowa Tow Mirrors - Lariat Power Fold & Extend - New takeoffs

KTM753

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL
For Sale: Power Fold and Extend Tow Mirrors from a Lariat. New Takeoffs. Excellent condition. Door switch for non power folding mirror trucks, XL and XLT, is included.

Location is Des Moines, IA. Will ship at buyer's expense. $1200.

Ford F-150 Tow Mirrors - Lariat Power Fold & Extend - New takeoffs name (1)

Ford F-150 Tow Mirrors - Lariat Power Fold & Extend - New takeoffs name (2)

Ford F-150 Tow Mirrors - Lariat Power Fold & Extend - New takeoffs name (3)

Ford F-150 Tow Mirrors - Lariat Power Fold & Extend - New takeoffs name (4)

Ford F-150 Tow Mirrors - Lariat Power Fold & Extend - New takeoffs TowMirrors (1)

Ford F-150 Tow Mirrors - Lariat Power Fold & Extend - New takeoffs TowMirrors (3)

Ford F-150 Tow Mirrors - Lariat Power Fold & Extend - New takeoffs TowMirrors (7)

Ford F-150 Tow Mirrors - Lariat Power Fold & Extend - New takeoffs TowMirrors (9)

Ford F-150 Tow Mirrors - Lariat Power Fold & Extend - New takeoffs TowMirrors (11)
Sponsored

Bettermoa

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150, 21 Accord, 72 Monte
Occupation
Operating Engineer
So close to pulling the trigger

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
The telescope function is the large trim / switch plate, not just the little window control unit. You should buy ML3Z14528BB (for your truck w/out telescope) and include the proper one.

OP
OP
KTM753

KTM753

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL
The telescope function is the large trim / switch plate, not just the little window control unit. You should buy ML3Z14528BB (for your truck w/out telescope) and include the proper one.
Ford F-150 Tow Mirrors - Lariat Power Fold & Extend - New takeoffs Screenshot_20230613-055457

Read my ad again. This part is required if installing these mirrors in a truck that doesn't have power folding regular mirrors to begin with, ie - XL and XLT. And Yes the telescoping function requires the part you indicated. But you need both for a non power fold truck. I just didn't buy the "correct" part for my peasant trim level before deciding to forgo the swap to power fold and telescope.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Screenshot_20230613-055457.png

Read my ad again. This part is required if installing these mirrors in a truck that doesn't have power folding regular mirrors to begin with, ie - XL and XLT. And Yes the telescoping function requires the part you indicated. But you need both for a non power fold truck. I just didn't buy the "correct" part for my peasant trim level before deciding to forgo the swap to power fold and telescope.
Your post is for 'new take offs' which means you have the telescope switch sitting in your truck. What I linked you to will replace your telescope switch panel with the one without. That is the logical step in selling these mirrors as the part is included when these precise mirrors are purchased from ford. You've no longer got the need for the switch, but the buyer of these mirrors does. This is a courtesy to both buyer and seller to alleviate any confusion.

Furthermore as an XLT owner, that switch assembly won't make these work in trims other than the lariat and up, which already come with said switch. Certainly you wouldn't be attempting to deceive a buyer, which while not a rule, I'm sure @Administrator would agree is already implied?

Sponsored

OP
OP
KTM753

KTM753

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL
They are new takeoffs. Just not off my truck. They are take offs from a Lariat just as I described in my original post. I purchased the switch shown as my XL doesn't have a power mirror switch now. I have not purchased the part you linked. I'm not trying to deceive anyone. I am simply trying to sell the parts that I have listed and pictured. See rule # 5 again.

@Administrator please stop this threadcrapping

Last edited:

Ranger621

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4
would you even consider an offer? I have Lariat that I hit my mirror on the side of my house backing out of my driveway the second day I owned it. Let me know, I am extremely interested.

Ranger621

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4
For Sale: Power Fold and Extend Tow Mirrors from a Lariat. New Takeoffs. Excellent condition. Door switch for non power folding mirror trucks, XL and XLT, is included.

Location is Des Moines, IA. Will ship at buyer's expense. $1200.

name (1).jpg

name (2).jpg

name (3).jpg

name (4).jpg

TowMirrors (1).jpg

TowMirrors (3).jpg

TowMirrors (7).jpg

TowMirrors (9).jpg

TowMirrors (11).jpg

would you even consider an offer? I have Lariat that I hit my mirror on the side of my house backing out of my driveway the second day I owned it. Let me know, I am extremely interested.

Ranger621

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4

dhageremtp

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Healthcare
Still have these? How close to Des Moines?

Sponsored

bcb97

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2020 Expedition
So are these power folding and manual extending? Or power extending? I assume manual extend since the door switch doesn't have the button for it.

OP
OP
KTM753

KTM753

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL
So are these power folding and manual extending? Or power extending? I assume manual extend since the door switch doesn't have the button for it.
They are power extend. Power fold and manual extend doesn't exist from Ford. All manual or all power. The extend switch is on the surround trim and that isn't included in this sale. That is because I never purchased the surround/switch before deciding not to install these mirrors on my XL trim truck. These mirrors for sale are off a Lariat truck from a forum member I bought them from.

Last edited:

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The other 2 parts that come with these mirrors when bought as the kit are the telescope button, and the door trim housing for it. The switch is required for telescope operation and the trim is required to house the switch. It's an easy install.

ML3Z17B676AA (telescopic switch) Lakeland Ford
ML3Z14528DA (door trim housing with switch recess) Lakeland Ford

OP
OP
KTM753

KTM753

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL
Will do a partial trade for a Mongoose cable and cash.
Sponsored