First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 5.0L 302A Carbonized Gray
Occupation
Retired US Navy; currently DND
I'm sure there are some strong opinions on the Cybertruck, lol! So this isn't an invitation to bash the company or Musk. Still, this article was not too surprising to me; lots of delays for some basic (as quoted in the article) engineering/automobile issues.

It's still surprising to me that it's been delayed THIS much. Makes me think that much of the talent that made the Tesla 3 and Y possible is either ill prepared for something as different as the Cybertruck, or they've left.

I've no ill-will towards Tesla or the Cybertruck personally. The more options, the better competition and better for consumers. I do favour Rivian - I like their design better (albeit it's a mid-size truck) for a "EV truck" should that ever be in my future. The article highlights some of the challenges when any company tries to make something drastically different and potentially point towards Tesla weakening as a company overall.

https://www.wired.com/story/a-leaked-tesla-report-shows-the-cybertruck-had-basic-design-flaws/
Sponsored

Christarpher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Powerboost
You think the cybertruck has been delayed a lot? They've seemingly completely forgotten about the roadster they introduced going on 7 years ago now..