Sponsored

Tesla Cybertruck is waterproof and can serve as a boat to cross rivers, lakes & calm seas 🤯

Sponsored

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
for every additional feature, it adds 2 years to actual production trucks being purchased by customers.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
Promise a 2021 truck for $30k and take a million refundable $100 deposits, deliver 2 years late at twice the price and give back most of the deposits...in other words "how to get your fans to give you an interest free $100 million 2-year loan and get free headlines doing it"

Last edited:

Sponsored

wayfarer556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost 302A
Speaking of imaginary features for vaporware products, I also heard that the Cybertruck will do your yearly taxes, guard you while you sleep, groom your dog, and will hug you when you feel sad and lonely.

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
Speaking of imaginary features for vaporware products, I also heard that the Cybertruck will do your yearly taxes, guard you while you sleep, groom your dog, and will hug you when you feel sad and lonely.
Maybe. Maybe they're throwing in one of these to sweeten the deal!
https://www.investors.com/news/tesla-stock-will-optimus-robot-come-to-life-on-friday-ai-day/

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/tesla-ai-day-2022-elon-musks-optimus-robot-how-to-watch-and-more/

Ford F-150 Tesla Cybertruck is waterproof and can serve as a boat to cross rivers, lakes & calm seas 🤯 Screenshot 2022-09-29 134544

Ford F-150 Tesla Cybertruck is waterproof and can serve as a boat to cross rivers, lakes & calm seas 🤯 bot-40-1629475240

And that's totally not just someone wearing a robot costume dancing, right?

Ford F-150 Tesla Cybertruck is waterproof and can serve as a boat to cross rivers, lakes & calm seas 🤯 shocked-elon-musk

Last edited:

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Now if they could only make it tow a respectable range and not look like schit....

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
After you empty your bank account to pay for the cyber truck it better hug you. I'll put money on finding the loch ness monster before the Cyber truck comes out.
Sponsored