First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A
Occupation
.GOV
I've had OZ Omega X on my '21 for about 2 months now. Huge improvement over stock.
Sponsored

gagliano7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 4x4 XL STX BAP 5.0 3:73
I just installed the OZ tune about 2 weeks ago. I had trouble withe the trans shifting crazy while using cruise when i would hit an incline. They also raised idle but i liked stock better. I sent them an email and they fixed my problems right away and the tune is great now. I had no problems with the X4. I like the fact that i can put any fuel and not have to change tune. Plus getting rid of CD was also a plus.

Buddy726

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
I just got the Livernois tuning for my 23 F150 v8 and I don’t know if I should’ve gotten it, and I should’ve went with the Oz turning instead. wasn’t really impressed yet and Livernois say that you get more out of the sport mode I get that but I wasn’t that impressed so far should I have gone with the oz tuning? is that better? Or the same.

NH_Leadfoot

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A
Occupation
.GOV
I can't speak to the Livernois tune as I've never used it. But the OZ tune is a pretty significant change for the better over the OE tune. Sport mode is instantly noticeable as the transmission tune is night and day more aggressive.

sbacpo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum
I just installed the OZ tune about 2 weeks ago. I had trouble withe the trans shifting crazy while using cruise when i would hit an incline. They also raised idle but i liked stock better. I sent them an email and they fixed my problems right away and the tune is great now. I had no problems with the X4. I like the fact that i can put any fuel and not have to change tune. Plus getting rid of CD was also a plus.
I'm curious what you did with the idle speed. I reached out to them this morning about lowering it back to stock and they are recommending that I go to 5w50 oil if I do that.

gagliano7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 4x4 XL STX BAP 5.0 3:73
I just asked and they changed it. That oil recommendation is a joke. Why would a stock idle call for a different oil. Just tell them to change it. I also had a problem with cruise con trol and hitting a slight hill and the trans would shift back and forth between gears with in less than a second. they also fixed that for me. I dealt with Ken through email.
Sponsored