• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin Softopper 6.5 ft Bed - Black Truck Topper (Will ship)

ImChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PowerBoost Long Bed
Occupation
Commercial Photographer
For sale is a 6 month old 6.5ft bed Softopper in black. The canvas and internal shell are in near perfect condition with no rips or tears. This truck bed goes on and off within 10 minutes and can be folded out of the way while still attached in about 2 minutes. Little bit of surface rust on the snap, but otherwise it's all aluminum.

They are awesome and with a little extra seal around the bottom, are dang near water tight. They are seam sealed as well! For the price and utility, these toppers are incredible! I had one for 4 years on my Tacoma before buying this one. Hold up great to rain and show too.

I'm moving to a camper setup (GoFast Camper or Project M) so I'll have no need for this in the future.

Save the few week shipping backorder and come get this one!

PRICE: $800 pickup or $850 Shipped in CONUS

Ford F-150 Softopper 6.5 ft Bed - Black Truck Topper (Will ship) IMG_5498.JPG
Ford F-150 Softopper 6.5 ft Bed - Black Truck Topper (Will ship) IMG_5492.JPG
Ford F-150 Softopper 6.5 ft Bed - Black Truck Topper (Will ship) IMG_5494.JPG
Ford F-150 Softopper 6.5 ft Bed - Black Truck Topper (Will ship) IMG_5491.JPG
Ford F-150 Softopper 6.5 ft Bed - Black Truck Topper (Will ship) IMG_5496.JPG

Happy to answer any questions!

-Chris

EDIT: I'm real!!!

Ford F-150 Softopper 6.5 ft Bed - Black Truck Topper (Will ship) IMG_5512
Sponsored