Sponsored

SiriusXM with 360L

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
Can anyone explain what the 360L portion is of the SiriusXM 90 day trial? I have read the marketing blurbs from the SiriusXM site, but I must be an idiot because I cannot find anything on the radio other than normal SiriusXM stations.

Anyone know how to access the 360L features?
Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
First Ive ever heard of 360L. I'm wondering if they want you to call in and give your information before starting that part of the subscription.

satchamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 STX
Can anyone explain what the 360L portion is of the SiriusXM 90 day trial? I have read the marketing blurbs from the SiriusXM site, but I must be an idiot because I cannot find anything on the radio other than normal SiriusXM stations.

Anyone know how to access the 360L features?
I can’t even find the stations on mine but I’m starting to think maybe my STX doesn’t have it equipped though the radio shows a toggle for Sirius360L

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
SiriusXM 360L uses your connected services and the satellite signal to give you all the channels. Some of the channels will actually stream like you do with your phone from pandora or spotify. Do you have all of the connected services stuff on and working?

OP
OP
F150 Voodoo

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
SiriusXM 360L uses your connected services and the satellite signal to give you all the channels. Some of the channels will actually stream like you do with your phone from pandora or spotify. Do you have all of the connected services stuff on and working?
Yes. I begrudgingly turned all of those services on.

Any idea of a channel that is specific to the 360L portion? Do i need to do anything special for these to work?

Sponsored

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
Yes. I begrudgingly turned all of those services on.

Any idea of a channel that is specific to the 360L portion? Do i need to do anything special for these to work?
The 360L in my Bronco Sport allows you to rewind and replay songs or segments on the channel you are listening to at the time. I would imagine that it would be the same in an F-150.
Sponsored